AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017: All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur has issued new job notification for the recruitment of about 111 Senior Resident vacancies on contract basis. This could be an excellent opportunity for those aspirants who are looking for Latest Govt jobs in Jodhpur, AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment. Interested and potential Job fighters can submit their online application form before 30th June 2017. Job contenders who are willing to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Vacancy 2017 should have done medical course from recognized University/Institute. Candidates should hold maximum age of 33 years in order to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Jobs 2017. Look at the official notification to know complete details about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification 2017.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur is a medical college & research public university in India. It is one among the six new AIIMS established by Ministry of health and family welfare. The vision of this institute is to establish excellent medical education, training and health care center. Applicants will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by AIIMS Jodhpur Department. Selected aspirants will receive fair amount as payment of salary. Additional information about AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Notification 2017 like age, salary, qualifications, AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment selection process and application process can be seen in this post.
|AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|Interview date||30th June 2017|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017, 111 Senior Resident Eligibility criteria
Job contenders who wish to apply for AIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Jobs 2017 should have done MD or DNB in relevant discipline from recognized Institute.
Job aspirants should hold an age whose maximum age is not more than 33 years as on 31/07/2017. Relaxation to upper age limit is applicable to reserved category candidates as mentioned below:
- 03 years for OBC Category Candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST Category aspirants.
- 10 years for OPH (General) Category candidates.
- 13 years for OPH (OBC) category persons.
- 15 years for OPH (SC/ST) category candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 6,600/- per month.
Jon seekers can deposit the application fee through online mode by using any of the means like Net Banking, credit card or debit card.
- Rs. 1,000/- + transaction fee for UR and OBC Category Candidates.
- Rs. 800/-+ transaction fee for SC/ST category candidates.
- OPH category persons are exempted in paying the application fee.
AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Selection Process
Job fighters ho have applied for AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Vacancy 2017 will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by selection Committee members of AIIMS Jodhpur Dept.
- Written test (40%)
- Academic record (30%)
- Interview (30%)
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017, online Application Process
Potential and interested job finders can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 through online mode before the due date.
- Go to the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- Hit on Recruitment Notice under Recruitment tab which is available to the left side of home page.
- To register for these vacancies hit on “Register Now” button.
- Enter your name, address and select the department name.
- Go back and hit on “Login now” button.
- Login with your credentials and hit on “Login” button.
- Fill in the application form with appropriate details.
- Upload necessary document proofs as mentioned below.
- Verify the entered details and submit the application form.
- Take print copy of submitted application for future use.
Document proofs to be carried at the time of interview:
- Identity proof(PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.,)
- Address Proof
- DOB Certificate
- Four Recent passport size photographs
- 10th & 12th class certificates.
- MBBS/M.Sc marks sheets & certificates
- Attempt certificate
- Internship complete certificate
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE
- Registration with MCI/State Medical council
- Reservation category certificate
- Experience certificate
- OBC certificate issued within one year(for OBC category candidates)
- Publication and any other relevant documents
- Date of advertisement : 31/05/2017.
- End date to submit the online application form is : 30/06/2017.