Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 : Are you searching for latest govt jobs or waiting for AAI Recruitment Notification ? then you must read this post. About 200 Junior Executive Posts vacancies are going to be filled with eligible candidates in Airports Authority of India. All the eligible and interested aspirants can apply for this Airports Authority of India Recruitment by following instructions mentioned in the official notification. Candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline can apply for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017. To satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the organization applying job contenders must hold maximum age of 27 years by the date 30th September 2017. For more details go through this post.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Job aspirants who are applying for AAI Junior Executive Jobs 2017 should pay the application fee based on their category which is mentioned below in this post. Selection committee of Airports Authority of India will select the desired applicants by considering the score obtained in GATE 2017 Examination. Selected candidates will be paid a salary of Rs. 16,400 to 40,500/- per month. Complete information regarding Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 like age, qualifications, salary details, application fee, AAI Junior Executive Application Form, etc., are mentioned in this post.
Name of the post: Junior Executive
Name of the organization: Airports Authority of India
Number of Posts: 200 posts
Last date to apply: 17th October 2017
Official Website : www.aai.aero.com
AAI Jr Executive Recruitment – Category wise vacancy details:
- UR – 56
- SC – 13
- ST – 17
- OBC NCL – 19
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria
Candidates should have passed their Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Engineering/Civil with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
Salary: Rs. 16,400 to 40,500/- per month
Job seekers should hold upper age limit of 27 years of age as on 30/09/2017. Relaxations in age will be applicable for reserved category applicants as mentioned below.
- 5 years for SC/ST applicants
- 3 years for OBC applicants
AAI Junior Executive Selection Procedure:
AAI Selection Procedure will be based on candidate’s performance in GATE 2017 Examination.
All the interested candidates need to remit non-refundable amount of AAI Application fee through system generated challan of State Bank of India. All the candidates who belongs to SC / ST category are exempted from payment of fee.
- Rs. 300/- for OBC and General category aspirants.
- No fee for SC/ST/Female category persons.
AAI Recruitment 2017 online Application Process
All the interested candidates who meets the Airports Authority of India Eligibility criteria can apply for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 through online mode before the closing date.
- Go to the official website www.aai.aero.com.
- At the bottom of the home page you can see Careers tab.
- Hit on Careers tab and click on the link “Recruitment“.
- Click on relevant notification and go though the eligibility requirements set by the organization.
- Register for Jr Assistant vacancies with your email-id and mobile number.
- After successful registration One time password gets displayed.
- Now click on “Apply online” link and proceed further.
- Fill in the application form with educational, personal and other details.
- Upload necessary document copies in support of education.
- Verify your details and submit the application.
- Take a print copy of it which can be used in future.
- Commencement of online application process is : 18/09/2017
- Last date to register online : 17/10/2017