APGENCO Recruitment 2017 : Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation APGENCO has released a new recruitment notification to fill up 51 Junior Accounts Officer, Junior Assistant posts. APGENCO is a power generating organization in Andhra Pradesh. This is a very nice opportunity for the job seekers who have been waiting for AP Govt Jobs 2017, APGENCO Notification. To become eligible for these jobs, age of applying candidates must not exceed 34 years as on 1st October 2017. To apply for this APGENCO Notification 2017, candidates should complete their BA or B.Sc. or B.Com a recognized Institute.
Interested and eligible aspirants can submit applications towards APGENCO Vacancy 2017 by registering through official website. Online registration will be opened from 13th November 2017 and will ends after 2nd December 2017. Job aspirants who got selected for these Student Trainee Jobs will get a monthly income of Rs. 18,725 to 34,775/-. Complete information about APGENCO Recruitment 2017 like age, qualifications, salary details, application fee, APGENCO Application form, how to apply etc., are mentioned in this post.
|APGENCO Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation|
|Name of the post||Junior Accounts Officer, Trainee Junior Assistant|
|No. of posts||51 jobs|
|Last date to apply||2nd December 2017|
APGENCO Vacancy 2017 Post wise list:
- Junior Accounts Officer : 26
- Trainee Junior Assistant : 25
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 – 51 Junior Accounts Officer, Trainee Junior Assistant Jobs
Candidates applying for APGENCO Trainee Junior Assistant Jobs should posses qualifications like BA or B.Sc or B.Com from a recognized University and Diploma in Computer Application.
Job seekers should have age not more than 34 years as on 1st October 2017. Relaxations in age will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per AP Govt norms.
Pay Scale: Rs. 18,725 to 34,775/- per month.
- For Open category applicants : Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST, BC category applicants : Rs. 150/-
Candidates applying for APGENCO Recruitment can pay the application fee through payment gateway.
APGENCO Junior Assistant Jobs Selection Process:
Final selection of desired candidates will be made on the basis of performance by applicants in written examination.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online www.apgenco.gov.in
Job hunters who are having above specified educational qualifications, age can apply for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- Firstly, visit the main website www.apgenco.gov.in
- And then go to Recruitment/Notifications page.
- Download APGENCO Trainee Junior Assistant Notification and get all required details from it.
- Click the Online application link and start filling the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- At last submit the form and generate a hard copy of it for future use.
APGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 : Notification | Apply Online
- Submission of online applications will commence from : 13/11/2017
- Last date to send application form : 02/12/2017
- Examination date : 30/12/2017
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 : Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited has just now announced a new employment notification to fill 94 Assistant Engineer vacancies. Job seekers who are looking for AP Govt Jobs, APGENCO Notification can grab this great opportunity. Interested and eligible job seekers can APPLY ONLINE through direct link provided in the official website www.apgenco.gov.in. Candidates who have qualified B.E/B.Tech degree in relevant discipline can only apply for these AP GENCO Jobs 2017. Online registrations will starts from 6th March 2017 and will be closed after : 5th April 2017.
APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Recruitment
Candidates who are willing to apply for APGENCO AE Recruitment 2017 should posses age below 42 years on or before 1st march 2017. Selection committee of APGENCO will prepare the final merit list on the basis of marks obtained in written examination. The entire recruitment and selection process of APGENCO Recruitment will be carried out with utmost secrecy to ensure that only merit candidates will appointed for Trainee Assistant Engineer Jobs. All the useful information about APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017 like age, qualifications, application fee, salary details, etc. are provided in this post.
|APGENCO Trainee AE Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited|
|Name of the post||Trainee Assistant Engineer|
|No. of posts||94|
|Last date to apply||5th April 2017|
- Trainee Assistant Engineer (LR) : 16
- Trainee Assistant Engineer (GR) : 78
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 – 94 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
Candidates who have finished their B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics or Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute can apply for APGENCO AE Jobs.
Job aspirants should hold age between 18 to 32 years of age as on 01/03/2017. Relaxations in age will be applicable for job aspirants who belongs to reserved category.
Pay Scale: Rs. 41,155 to 63,600/- per month
Job contenders applying for APGENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Recruitment should pay application fee through payment gateway at the time of filling the online form.
- In case of OC & Other state candidates : Rs. 500/- [Examination fee : Rs. 350/- and Application Registration Fee ; Rs. 150/-]
- In case of Physically challenged, BC, SC, ST candidates : Rs. 150 [Application Registration Fee]
APGENCO Assistant Engineer Selection Process:
Job seekers who have submitted applications towards APGENCO Recruitment 2017 will be called for selection process which includes following rounds.
- Written Test
APGENCO Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process
All the job hunters who met APGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria can apply through online mode.
- Firstly, logon to the official portal www.apgenco.gov.in
- Find the “Circulars/Memos” section available on the home page.
- Under that, look for APGENCO Recruitment Notification for Trainee Assistant Engineer.
- Click on that link and check all the information provided in that document.
- Now click the Apply Online link provided in this website.
- Fill the APGENCO Online Application Form and pay the application fee.
- Also upload scanned documents is required.
- At last submit the form and generate a hard copy of the same for future use.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 : Notification | Apply Online
- Online applications can be submitted from : 06/03/2017
- Online application process will ends after : 05/04/2017
- Last date to pay the application fee is : 04/04/2017
- Written Examination date : 23/04/2017
Above we have provided complete information about APGENCO Notification application process. Candidates who are facing any problems while applying for APGENCO Recruitment Notification 2017 can post comments below.