Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 : Bank of Maharashtra has recently declared a new employment notice for the recruitment of about 110 Chartered Accountants, Civil Engineer and Other vacancies. Job seekers who wants to apply for these posts can submit their application forms by visiting the official portal www.baankofmaharashtra.in. As per the dates mentioned in the original notification, the online registration process starts from 16th September 2017 and gets closed on 7th October 2017. Job contenders applying against these vacancies should have completed their Graduation, CA, Bachelors’ degree in Civil Engineering so as to become eligible. Also the age of applicants must be greater than 25 years and should be less than 45 years. Candidates are required to visit the Bank web portal to get specific details about application fee, recruitment process , State wise number of posts with reservation etc.,
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017
Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. It has largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra. This is a good opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for banking Jobs 2017, Govt Jobs in Maharashtra. Selection is done on the basis of individuals performance in the group discussion and personal interview conducted by Selection department members. Applicants who got appointed for Sub Staff Post will receive good pay band as monthly salary. All the important and useful information about this Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 like age, salary, application fee, bank of Maharashtra exam syllabus, qualification details, online application process, etc., are specified in this post.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Bank of Maharashtra
Name of the Post: Chartered Accountants, Civil Engineer
No. of Posts: 110 jobs
Last date to apply: 07/10/2017
Official Website: bankofmaharashtra.in
- Chartered Accountants – II : 100
- Civil Engineer II : 04
- Civil Engineer : 01
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
Candidates who are applying for these Ban of Maharashtra vacancy 2017 should possess following educational qualifications.
- Chartered Accountants : Should have completed Graduation from a recognized University and CA from recognized Board/Institute.
- Civil Engineer : Should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University with at least 60% marks.
Job seekers should have age limit of 25 to 35 years (for Scale II posts) and 30 to 45 years (for Scale IV posts) as on 01/09/2017. Age relaxation to upper age limit will be applied to reserved category aspirants as per Maharashtra Govt norms.
- Chartered Accountants-II, Civil Engineer-II : Rs. 31,705 to 45,950/-
- Civil Engineer-IV : Rs. 50,030 to 60,820/-
Application Fee :
Job contenders applying for this Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017 should pay application fee through online mode.
- Rs. 600/- for General/OBC category applicants
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD category applicants
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
In order to recruit suitable and desirable applicants, Bank of Maharashtra may organize a selection method which consists of following rounds.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 bankofmaharashtra.in Online application
All the job hunters who posses all the above specified eligibility requirements can apply through online mode for this Bank of Maharashtra CA Recruitment 2017.
- Firstly visit the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Find and click on the link to Careers page.
- Look for latest Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification for 110 Vacancies.
- Go through the notification to get required information.
- Now click the Apply Online link and start filling the online application form.
- At last print your filled form for future use.
- Online registrations will starts from : 16/09/2017
- Online registrations gets closed by : 07/10/2017
- Last date to send hard copy of the application is : 17/10/2017