BPCL Recruitment 2015 Apply Online: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has issued a job notification for the recruitment of 85 Technician Apprentice vacancies. This is the right opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs, BPCL Technician Apprentice Notification 2017. Job finders who have done Diploma or Engineering in concerned subject can apply for BPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2017. Candidates must hold an age not greater than 23 years by the date 1st August 2017. Eligible candidates need to apply through offline mode from the official website of BPCL. Aspiring job seekers can visit the home page of BPCL and apply for BPCL Vacancy 2017 by downloading the prescribed application and submitting it before the due date.
BPCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
BPCL organisation has organized selection method in a view to recruit suitable and result oriented job aspirants for the post of Technician Apprentice. Applicants who got hired for these vacancies will earn up to Rs. 15,000/- as payment of monthly salary. All the details about this BPCL Recruitment like required educational qualifications, age limit, salary packages, BPCL Application Process, BPCL Recruitment Notification, etc., are provided below.
BPCL Recruitment 2017 details:
- Name of the post: Technician Apprentice
- Name of the organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Number of Posts: 85 posts
- Last date to apply : Within 20 days
- Official Website : bharatpetroleum.com
BPCL Recruitment 2017, 85 Technician Apprentice Eligibility criteria
Qualifications Required :
Candidate should have completed Diploma or Engineering in relevant discipline form recognized University or Institute.
Job contenders should hold maximum age of 23 years as on 01/08/2017. Relaxation to upper age limit is applied to reserved category candidates as specified below :
- 02 years for OBC category candidates.
- 04 years for SC/ST/EXSM category persons.
Salary: Rs.15,000/- per month.
Application Fee :
To know details about application fee, kindly refer to the official notification.
BPCL Technician Apprentice Selection Process
Applied contestant will undergo few rounds conducted by BPCL Recruitment panel. Final selection is done on the basis of individuals performance.
- Skill test
- Personal interview
- Medical verification
BPCL Recruitment 2017 Application Process
All the interested and eligible candidates need to apply through offline mode. Aspirants can download BPCL Application Form from the official website. You can follow the below mentioned BPCL Application procedure to complete the application process.
- Firstly, visit the official website www.bharatpetroleum.com
- Click on “Career@BPCL” link.
- Now download the BPCL Application form.
- Fill in the BPCL Application Form with correct details.
- Also attach required document proofs in support of qualification.
- Finally send the application to the postal address given below.
DGM (ADMIN/T&D) MR,
BPCL Mumbai Refrinary Mahul,
Mumbai – 400074.
Important dates :
- Star date to submit the application form : 16/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the application form is : within 20 days from the release of advertisement.