Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 notification has been published on the official website of Delhi High Court and capable job seekers can apply before the closing date. Delhi High Court was established in the year 1966, 31st October with four judges. To fill 124 vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant posts, officials have issued an advertisement to hire right candidates. This is very nice opportunity for the job aspirants who are looking for Delhi High Court Jobs, Govt Jobs in Delhi. Any Graduate candidates can apply for Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Vacancy 2017. Individuals who holds an age above 18 years and below 27 years by the date 1st January 2017 are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Online application process starts from 13th June 2017 and ends on 30th June 2017.
High Court of Delhi Jr Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2017
Job aspirants who are interested can apply through online mode by visiting the web portal www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. To register for these vacancies appliers must remit the application fee based on their category through online or offline mode. On the basis of performance in the tests conducted by Delhi High court Recruitment panel ,applicants are going to be selected for this Jr Judicial Assistant post. All the details that required for applying this Delhi High Court Notification 2017 are specified in this post which includes age limit, Delhi high court selection process, last date to apply, qualifications, Delhi high court application form, etc. In order to get updates and notifications regarding Delhi High Court Admit Card Download, High Court of Delhi Exam Pattern, Delhi High Court Exam Syllabus, High Court of Delhi Exam Results etc., subscribe to this website.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 details :
Name of the Organization: Delhi High Court
Name of the Post: Junior Judicial Assistant
No. of Posts: 124 posts
Last date to apply: 30/06/2017
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant category wise vacancy list :
- General – 69
- SC – 13
- ST – 11
- OBC – 31
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
Candidates must have completed their Graduation from recognized Board. Should also possess typing skills with a speed of minimum 40 words per minute in English on computer.
Should have attained age as in between 18 and 27 years as on 01/01/2017. Relaxation to upper age limit is applied to reserved category candidates as per Govt norms.
- For SC/ST category candidates : 05 years.
- 03 years for OBC category aspirants.
- 10 years for Physically disabled persons.
For category wise age relaxation kindly refer to original notification.
It is necessary for to pay non refundable amount as application fee for registering against Junior Judicial Assistant vacancies. Applicants can remit the fee through Net Banking or Debit card/Credit card. If offline mode is chosen then candidates are required to download the bank challan at the official website and make the payment before the due date.
- Rs. 300/- for General/OBC (Male) category persons.
- No fee for SC/ST and Disabled/Ex-Serviceman and women category candidates.
Job aspirants who have applied are called for selection process which includes following rounds. Candidates who performs well in these rounds are going to be selected.
- Written exam.
- Essay writing/Comprehensive test.
- Typing test.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 online Application Process
All the job fighters who meets the required eligibility requirements can apply for this Delhi High Court recruitment through online mode by following the below mentioned steps.
- Firstly visit the official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Open the link “Click here for online registration for Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer Group-C”.
- If you have not registered yet, click on the link “Fresh candidate to create login”.
- Enter your details in the required fields and submit them.
- Now go back on click on the link “Already logged in candidates to complete process”.
- Log in with your credentials and proceed further by hitting on “Submit” button.
- Then fill the form and upload self attested copies of qualification certificate.
- Preview the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of it which can be used later.
- Commencement of online application process is : 13/06/2017
- Last date to apply online : 30/06/2017
- Final date for paying the application fee : 30/06/2017
- End date for updating payment made through bank challan : 03/07/2017
- Exam date : Updated soon