Dena Bank Recruitment 2017: Dena Bank – Devkaran Nanjee Bank has issued an employment notice for 300 Probationary Officer posts. Job contenders who are interested can submit their application forms through online mode by visiting the home page www.denabank.com. As per the details provided in the notification, aspirants can apply online starting from 18th April 2017 till the due date i.e., 9th May 2017. All the required information regarding this Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 like qualifications, age limit, salary details, Dena Bank selection criteria, others details are included in this post. Candidates can follow the step by step application procedure to apply online for these Probationary officer vacancies.
Dena Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
Dena Bank was established in the year 1938 by the gathering of Devkaran Nanjee under the name Devkaran Nanjee Banking Company Ltd. It transformed into a Public Ltd association in December 1939 and later the name was changed to Dena Bank Ltd. When veer there is need to fill various posts, officials of Dena Bank will be publishing the employment notice. Dena Bank PO Vacancy 2017 is one such notice and all the capable and potential job seekers are invited to apply online. Candidates applying should hold minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 29 years. All the job contenders are required to pay Dena Bank Application fee of Rs. 400/- for General category aspirants and Rs. 50/- other category candidates. For more details like Dena Bank Exam Pattern, Dena Bank Exam Syllabus etc., subscribe to this website.
Name of the Organisation :Dena Bank
Name of the posts: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I
No: of Posts: 300 posts
Last date to apply: 09/05/2017
Official Website: www.denabank.com
Dena Bank category wise vacancy details:
- Unreserved – 206 posts
- OBC – 22 posts
- SC – 62 posts
- ST – 10 Posts
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017, 300 PO Vacancy Eligibility Details
Qualification required :
Candidates who are having educational qualifications like Graduation or its equivalent from recognized Board with an aggregate of 60% marks for General/OBC aspirants and 55% marks for SC/ST category candidates are eligible to apply for Dena Bank Recruitment Notification.
Should hold an between 20 to 29 years as on 01/04/2017. In case of reserved category candidates age relaxation will be applied as specified below:
- For SC/ST category aspirants – 05 years.
- For OBC category aspirants – 03 years.
- 10 years for PWD persons.
Pay Scale :
Refer to official notification to know details regarding salary.
Candidates who are going to apply against Dena bank Recruitment 2017 vacancies should pay application fee through Debit card or credit card.
- For SC/ST/PWD category applicants – Rs.50/ –
- For all other applicants – Rs.400/ –
Selection committee of Dena Bank will decide the merit list of candidates on the basis of performance in following rounds.
- online Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 Online Application Process
All the interested and desired job hunters can apply for this Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- Visit the official website www.denabank.com.
- If you are new user click on Click Here for New Registration.
- Enter basis details and hit on Save & Next button.
- Upload recent Photo and signature and proceed further.
- Fill in educational details and preview your application form.
- Remit the application fee based on your category and Submit the application form.
- Unique registration number gets generated.
- To make any changes login with your credentials and save changes.
- Commencement of online application process is : 18/04/2017
- End date to apply online : 09/05/2017
- Last date for editing the application is : 09/05/2017
- Final date to print application form is : 24/05/2017
- Exam date : 11/06/2017