DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment 2017: Government of Telangana, Office of District Medical and Health Officer, Rangareddy has released a new recruitment notification to fill up 225 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, ANM and other posts on contract basis for a period of one year. This is a very good chance for the aspirants who are looking for Telangana Govt Jobs 2017. Candidates interested can submit their filled applications against these NUHM DMHO Telangana Recruitment 2017 at below provided address. Aspirants applying should have obtained qualifications lie 10th, 12th class, MBBS and other relevant to become eligible for these DMHO Vacancies. Job finder who have met the eligibility criteria set by the organisation can apply before 15th June 2017.
DMHO Rangareddy ANM Recruitment 2017
Ranga Reddy district was formed on 15th August 1978. It is industrially well-developed as it lies close to the capital. Notification has been issued by DMHO for hiring dynamic and result oriented job seekers for filling up various vacant positions. To become eligible for applying against these vacancies age of applying job aspirants must be above 18 years and should be below 44 years. Selection of applicants will be done completely on the basis of merit by the selection committee of DMHO, Ranga Reddy District. Candidates appointed for these vacancies will receive good amount as payment of salary based on their post name. Complete information against this District Medical and Health Officer Notification 2017 like age, qualifications, application fee, selection process, etc., are mentioned in this post.
DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment 2017 details:
Name of the Organization: Office of District Medical and Health Officer, Rangareddy
Name of the Post: Medical officer, Staff Nurse, Others
No. of Posts: 225 jobs
Last date to apply: 15th June 2017
Official Website: www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 vacancy list :
- Medical officer (Full Time) : 15
- Medical officer (Part Time) : 15
- ANM : 75
- Staff Nurse : 30
- Pharmacist : 15
- Accountant : 15
- Lab Technician Grade-II : 15
- Supporting Staff : 45
DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment 2017, 225 Jobs Eligibility criteria
Candidates who are applying for DMHO Telangana Recruitment 2017 should posses following educational qualifications:
- Medical Officer : MBBS registered with AP/TS Medical Council
- Staff Nurse : General Nursing Midwifery or B.Sc Nursing and registered with AP/TS Medical Council
- Lab Technician : 12th class, DMLT or B.Sc LT from recognized institute.
- Pharmacist : 12th class, D. Pharmacy
- ANM : SSC passed, 18 months MPHW Female Training certificate, physical fitness for camp life
- Supporting Staff : Should have completed SSC
- Accountant : Must have done B.Com and possess proficiency in computers
For complete post wise qualification details please refer the official notification.
Job aspirants should hold age between 18 to 44 years as on 01/07/2017 to apply. Following relaxations in upper age limit will be applicable:
- 5 years for SC, ST, BC
- 3 years for Ex-service men
- 10 years for Disables persons.
- Medical officer (Full Time) : Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- Medical officer (Part Time) : Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- ANM : Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Staff Nurse : Rs. 15,000/– per month.
- Pharmacist : Rs. 11,000/- per month.
- Accountant : Rs. 12,000/- per month.
- Lab Technician Grade-II : Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Supporting Staff : Rs. 5,389/- per month.
Application Fee: Not specified in the official notification.
DMHO Rangareddy District Selection Process:
Candidates who have registered for DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment 2017 will be selected purely on the basis of merit obtained in qualifying exams. Selection process will be done through the District Selection Committee, Hyderabad and selected candidates to be work at UPHCs, under the control of DMHO Hyderabad.
DMHO Rangareddy District Application Form, Application Process
All the job hunters who are having above specified qualifications can apply for any of the posts by sending filled application form along with relevant set of documents and proof of age, qualifications to following address.
District Medical & Health Office,
Rangareddy District, Near Pillar No.294,
Shivarampally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal,
Rangareddy District, Pin code – 500052
DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment 2017 : Notification and Application Form Download
Important dates :
- Advertisement release date : 29/05/2017
- Last date to submit the application form is : 15/06/2017