Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017 : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) has just now published a latest recruitment notification. About 39 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Consultant and other vacancies are going to be filled through this notification. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation was registered on 3rd May 1995. Delhi Metro network consists of about 218.17 kms with 164 stations. It has contributed tremendously by becoming the first ever railway project in the world. Interested job aspirants can download the application form by visiting the official portal www.delhimetrorail.com as per the dates specified in the original notification. Aspirants are advised to download the notification to get detailed information about recruitment procedure.
DMRC Recruitment 2017
The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in National Capital Region in India. It has released DMRC vacancy 2017 notification and invited applications from potential job aspirants. To apply for these DMRC Jobs, candidates should have qualifications like Engineering Diploma, Graduation or ITI in relevant discipline from a recognized University. Job seekers who are applying should hold an age in accordance with the organisation rules. Find complete information like age limit, qualifications, application fee, salary, DMRC selection process, DMRC exam syllabus, online application process, etc., about Delhi Metro Rail recruitment 2016 from this post.
|Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the post||Jr. Engineer, Station Controller, Maintainer, Others|
|No. of posts||39|
|Last date to apply||20th July 2017|
DMRC Vacancy list :
- Assistant Manager : 01 post
- Supervisor : 03 Posts
- Jr Engineer
- Sr Section Engineer
- Maintainer : 14 Posts
- Deputy General Manger
- Office Superintendent : 05 Posts
- Consultant : 16 posts
Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are going to fill the form against DMRC Jobs 2017 should posses qualifications like Engineering or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or its equivalent corse from a recognized institute or University. Moreover applying job aspirants must acquire minimum 02 years work experience in relevant area.
Please refer the original notification for more information on individual post’s qualifications.
Job contenders must hold maximum age of 35 years for the post of Junior Engineer, 45 years for the of Deputy General Manager and upper age limit should be within the range between 58 to 62 years for remaining posts. Age relaxations will be applicable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD category applicants as per Govt norms.
- Assistant Manager : Rs. 39,100/- per month.
- Supervisor : Rs. 34,800/- per month.
- Jr Engineer : Rs. 22,425/- per month.
- Sr Section Engineer : Rs. 41,300/- per month.
- Maintainer : Rs. 20,200/- per month.
- Deputy General Manger : Rs. 54,500/- per month.
- Office Superintendent : Rs. 19,800/- per month.
- Consultant : Rs. 26,400/- per month.
Job seekers who are going to submit the application form for this DMRC Recruitment 2017 jobs need to pay application fee through SBI challan. To know detail regarding application fee, kindly refer to official notification.
Delhi Metro Recruitment Selection Process:
Job aspirants who have submitted their applications for these Delhi Metro Rail Jobs 2017 will get a call from official to participate in selection process. DMRC selection process has few rounds as listed below :
- Skill test
- Group discussion
- Medical exam
Job seekers who performs well in all these three rounds will get selected for these DMRC Jobs 2017
DMRC Recruitment 2017 Application Process
All the job hunters who are having necessary qualifications and age can apply for DMRC Recruitment 2017 through official website. Visit the main portal, www.delhimetrorail.com. Click on the link to Recruitment/Notifications page. Look for latest Delhi Metro Rail recruitment Notification for 39 various vacancies. Check the original notification to get required information.
Now click the Delhi Metro Application link and download the application form. Fill the application form with personal and educational details correctly. Attach necessary copies of recent photo and other certificates etc. Send the application form to the postal address given below :
General Manager (HR), III Floor,
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001.
Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017 – Notification and Application Form Download
- Final date to submit the application form of Office Superintendent post : 20/07/2017
- End date to submit the print receipt of Consultant post : 13/07/2017
- Last date to submit the printout of Assistant Manger, Supervisor and other posts : 05/07/2017