East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 : East Coast Railway department has issued a job notification for the recruitment of 588 apprentice posts. This is the right opportunity for the job aspirants who are looking for East Coast Railway Notification, Railway jobs. Candidates should posses qualifications like Matriculation, ITI certificate to apply for this East Coast Railway Vacancy 2017. Job aspirants applying for these East Coast Railway Jobs should hold minimum age of 15 years and maximum age of 24 years. To apply for this East Coast Railway Recruitment Apprentice Recruitment 2017, candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-. All the details about this East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 like application fee details, pay scale or salary, last date to apply, East Coast Railway Selection process, qualifications required, how to apply, age limit, East Coast Railway Application form download, etc., are provided in this post.
East Coast Railway Recruitment, Apprentice Jobs 2017
Job aspirants who are looking for Railway jobs can submit their application to the below mentioned address in order to apply for this East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017. The selection process for this East Coast Railway Jobs is completely based on personal interview. Candidates who got selected for these East Coast Railway Apprentice Jobs are offered a pay scale as per organization rules/norms. We have served you with complete details about this East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 below. List of vacancies and number of posts are provided below. Do check the official notification before applying for this East Coast railway vacancy 2017. Interested and eligible job seekers can register for East Coast Apprentice Jobs 2017 by using the direct link provided on the official portal. As per the dates specified in notification, online application process begins from 18th may 2017 and ends after 17th june 2017.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 details:
Name of the Organization: East Coast Railway
Name of the Post: Apprentice
No. of Posts: 588 posts
Last date to apply: 17/06/2017.
- Waltair Division (Vishakapatnam) : 461
- Khudra Road Division – 30
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar : 97
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
Candidates applying for this East Coast Railway Apprentice Jobs should acquire Matriculation with 50% aggregate marks from recognized Board, ITI certificate in relevant trade.
Salary: As per organization norms.
Job seekers should have attained 15 to 24 years of age as on 17th June 2017. In case of reserved category applicants, relaxations in upper age limit will be applicable as per East Coast Railway Norms.
Aspiring candidates have to pay application fee to apply for this East Coast Railway Vacancy 2017. Application fee can be paid through demand draft / postal order in favor of FA & CAO, ECORLY / Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar.
- For General/OBC candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For Other candidates : No fee
East Coast Railway Apprentice Jobs Selection Process
Applicants of this East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 are selected by conducting personal interview. Only merit candidates (applicants with at least 50% of aggregate marks in qualifying examination) are called for interview.
East Coast Railway Recruitment Apply Online apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in
All the job hunters who are interested in this East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2017 can apply through online mode.
- Firstly, visit the official website http://rrcbbs.org.in/
- Click on “Employment Notification” link provided on the left side bar.
- You can see “East Coast Railway Apprentice Notification 2017” pdf file in new window.
- Go through the notification and carefully read all the instructions.
- Now click on “Apply Online” link provided on the official website.
- Register and fill the Online Application Form.
- If required upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- At last submit the form and generate a hard copy of the same for future use.
- Submission of online applications starts from : 18/05/2017
- Submission of online applications ends after : 17/06/2017