Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017: Happy news to the job aspirants who are looking for government jobs in Assam, Court Jobs. The High Court of Gauhati has released notification for enrolling job finders to fill up 10 Law Clerk jobs. All the aspirants who have done Doctorate in law or Graduation or Post Graduation in Law are eligible to apply for Gauhati High Court Jobs 2017. Preference will be given to the individuals having professional experience or Literary works in Law. The young and dynamic candidates can apply online for Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Vacancy 2017 by visiting their official website www.ghconline.gov.in. Online registration process starts on 19th June 2017 and ends on 3rd July 2017(till 5 PM).
Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2017
Gauhati High Court belongs to the state of Assam. They are looking for applications from the potential candidates belong to all categories to fill up Law Clerk vacancies. Age of applying job seekers must be above 18 years and should not exceed 38 years by the date 1st June 2017. Applied candidates will undergo written test and viva voice. Based on their intelligence and skills final selection is made by the Selection department members of Gauhati High Court. Aspirants who got appointed as Law Clerk will earn up to Rs. 10,000/- as monthly salary. You will get more details about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 like the process of application, way of selection, eligibility, qualification, salary details, from below post.
|Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the post||Law Clerk|
|Last Date||3rd July 2017|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 – 10 Law clerk Eligibility criteria
The required minimum qualifications to apply for High Court of Gauhati Law Clerk Jobs 2017 is Graduation or Post Graduation or Doctorate in Law from recognized University in India.
Age Limit :
Should an age in between 18 to 38 years as on 01/06/2017. Relaxation to upper age limit is applied to reserved category aspirants as per Govt norms.
Pay Scale: Rs. 10,000/- per month.
Candidates are not required to pay any application to register online for these Law Clerk vacancies.
Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Selection Process
In order to recruit suitable and desired contestants from among the applicants, the organisation has adopted a selection method which comprises of two rounds. First round is written test which consists of MCQs related to English, General Intelligence and Law. Final selection is done on the basis of individuals performance in the both the rounds.
- Written examination (100 marks)
- Viva Voice (20 marks)
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Apply online, Online Application Process
All the job Fighters who meet the eligibility criteria of Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2017 can apply through online, step by step procedure explained as below for all of your kind reference.
- Open “www.ghconline.gov.in”
- Scroll down the page, you can find “Online application for temporary engagement of Law Clerk” on the home page.
- click on “New Registration” and enter primary details and submit to enable to generate Registration Code by giving valid email and mobile number.
- Now click on “Update candidate details”.
- Remember your registration code and login with your details to enable to fill the candidature details, uploading the required testimonial with your recent photograph and signature.
- Click on save and submit candidature. Once candidature submitted no modifications possible to do.
- Now you can able to take print out of final submitted application form for your future reference.
- Start date for online registration: 19/06/2017
- End date for online registration : 03/07/2017