Haryana Police Department has released a new notification to fill up 5532 Constable jobs. Haryana Police 4500 Male Constables, 1032 Female Constable (General Duty) vacancies.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 : Haryana Police Department, Haryana Staff Selection Committee has published a employment notice to fill 5532 constable vacancies which includes 4500 Male Constable posts and 1032 Female Constable posts. Candidates who are looking for latest police jobs, haryana govt jobs, Haryana Police constable Recruitment can utilize this opportunity by applying for this notification. Job contenders who have obtained 10+2 class certificate or its equivalent can fill the application form towards Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Job aspirants who are having minim age of 18 years and maximum age of 25 years can register online for these Haryana Police Constable Jobs. Job aspirants applying for Hayrana Police recruitment 2017 are advised to go through the official notification to obtain detailed information like qualifications, online application process.
HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2017
HSSC conducts examinations and selection process for recruitment of to Group ‘C’ services and also Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the Haryana state Government. Capable and potential job aspirants can submit Haryana Police Online Form for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website www.hssc.gov.in. HSSC Online Application link will be available on this website staring from 12th June 2017 to 11th July 2017. Job seekers who has a knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit will be given preference. Selection committee of HSSC will conduct various rounds like Physical Screening Test, Knowledge Test, Physical Measurement Test, Personal Interview to ensure that only desired candidates will gets selected. For more details regarding Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 like selection procedure for haryana police constables, sub-inspector, application fee, haryana police online application, Haryana Police Online Form, etc., go through this page.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization: Haryana Police Department, HSSC
Name of the Post: Constable (Male and Female)
No. of Posts: 5532 jobs
Last date to apply: 11/07/2017
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Category wise vacancies list:
a.) Male Constable (General Duty) – 4500 posts
- General – 1300
- SC – 900
- BCA – 700
- BCB – 400
- EBPG – 500
- ESMGEN – 350
- ESM BCA – 100
- ESM BCB – 150
- ESM SC – 100
b.) Female Constable (General Duty) – 1032 posts
- General – 298
- SC – 206
- BCA – 161
- BCB – 92
- EBPG – 115
- ESMGEN – 80
- ESM BCA – 23
- ESM BCB – 34
- ESM SC – 23
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 – 5532 Constable Jobs
- Job contestants applying should possess qualifications like 10+2 or 12th standard from recognized Board.
- Should own a good knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit till Matriculation.
- Aspirants should have age between 18 to 25 years as on 1st February 2017.
- Commandos being a specialized wing of Haryana police, there is no relaxation of age to any category.
- In case of reserved category aspirants,m age relaxations will be applicable as per Haryana Govt norms.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to 20200/- + Rs. 2000/- G.P per month
- Job contenders applying for this Haryana Police Constable Recruitment should pay application fee through Net Banking or e-challan in any branch of SBI, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank, IDBI bank, etc.
- Applicants of General category should pay Rs. 100/- as fee.
- Where as, SC/BC/BCB/EBPG category aspirants are required to pay Rs. 25/- only.
Haryana Police Constable Selection Process:
Candidates who have completed the online application process of for this Haryana Police Constable Jobs 2017 will be called for selection process. Candidates selection will done completely based on performance in following tests and phases:
- Physical Screening Test
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Personal Interview.
Haryana Police Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process www.hssc.gov.in
All the interested candidates can apply for this Haryana Police Recruitment Notification 2017 through online mode, if possess the above mentioned eligibility criteria from the official website.
- Firstly, job seekers must visit the main website of HSSC ie., www.hssc.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website officials will provide a link to Haryana Police Recruitment Notification.
- Find that link and click on it.
- Go through the details, instructions provided in that pdf file.
- Now click the Apply Online link and fill the Haryana Police Online Form.
- Candidates may required to upload scanned copies of recent photograph, signature, etc.
- Check the details and then click the Submit button.
- At last, don’t forget to take hard copy of your filled application form.
- Submission of online forms starts from : 12/06/2017.
- Last date to submit online form is : 11/07/2017
- Last date to pay the application fee is : 13/07/2017.
Haryana Police Jobs 2017, Haryana Police Constable Recruitment
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for 369 haryana police vacancies can follow the above mentioned application process to apply for this Haryana Police recruitment 2017. Candidates are advised to go through the above mentioned eligibility criteria before applying online. Candidates who have successfully complete all the 4 phases of haryana police selection process can check the merit list of selected candidates of haryana police jobs from the official website. Candidates can get latest updates related to this post or similar job to your mail address by subscribing to our free job alerts from below.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 – 509 Male Constable (Telecommunication Wing) Vacancies
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment : Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC has released another job notification to fill up 509 male Constable posts in Telecommunication Wing. Candidates who are interested and capable of doing the job can submit applications by visiting the official website. Job aspirants who are looking for Haryana Govt Jobs, Police obs 2017 can garb this great opportunity. Candidates who have obtained 10+2 certificate are eligible to apply for Haryana Police Constable Jobs 2017. Online application link to submit application form will be available at www.hssc.gov.in between 20th February 2017 to 20th March 2017.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017
Age of applying aspirants must be above 18 years and should not exceed 25 years as on 1st February 2017. Candidates who clear all the rounds conducted as a part of Haryana Police Selection Process will be selected by the selection committee. Job seekers who are appointed as Constable in Haryana Police Department (telecommunication Wing) will be given a monthly salary of Rs. 21,700/- All the details about Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 like age, qualifications, haryana police online form, application fee, salary details, selection process, etc, are provided in this post.
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC
Name of the Post: Male Constable
No. of Posts: 509 jobs
Last date to apply: 20th March 2017
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017, 509 Jobs
Candidates should posses qualifications like 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board. Should have knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit.
Job aspirants should hold 18 to 25 years of age as on 01/02/2017. Relaxations in age will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per Haryana Govt Norms.
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700/- per month
Job contenders who are going to apply for HSSC Police Recruitment 2017 need to pay application fee through Net Banking or e-challan in any SBI bank branch.
- For General category applicants : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/BC/EBPG category applicants : Rs. 25/-
Haryana Police Constable Selection Process:
Final selection of desired candidates for the post of Haryana Police Constable will be done by conducting following rounds.
- Physical screening Test
- Knowledge test.
- Skill Test.
- Physical Measurement test.
- Interview cum Personality test
Haryana Police Constable recruitment Apply Online, Application process
All the job hunters who meets the HSSC Police recruitment Eligibility Criteria can apply through online mode by visiting the official portal www.hssc.gov.in. Fill the Haryana Police Online Form and submit it through the official portal.
- Online application process starts from : 20/02/2017
- Online application process will ends after : 20/03/2017
Above we have provided you with complete information about Haryana Police Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are facing any kind of issues can post a comment below.