IB Recruitment 2017 : Intelligence Bureau has just now published a new recruitment notification to fill up 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ACIO posts. It has invited applications from potential and capable job seekers through online. Candidates can register for this recruitment through the official website starting from 12th August 2017 to 2nd September 2017. This is a great chance for the aspiring candidates who are looking to apply for Latest Govt Jobs 2017, Junior Intelligence Officer Jobs. Job contestants should have maximum age of 27 and minimum age of 18 years years on or before 2nd September 2017 to apply for this job. Also to become eligible, candidates should have done their Graduation degree or its equivalent.
Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO Recruitment 2017
Job contenders who are going to apply for this Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2017 need to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee (Only for General, OBC category). All the applicants will be called to participate in written test, medical test and those who performs well may gets selected. a monthly salary of Rs. 5200 to 20200/- will be given for the candidates who are appointed as Junior Intelligence Officer in Intelligence Bureau department. All the useful information about this IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2017 like age limit, application fee, IB Online Application, qualifications, salary, etc., are provided in this post. Candidates who have applied for these IB Recruitment 2017 Vacancies may stay tuned to this website for further updates like IB Admit Card, latest Govt Jobs, etc.
Do check : 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
Name of the Organization: Ministry of Home affairs, Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Name of the Post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ACIO
No. of Posts: 1430 jobs
Last date to apply: 02/09/2017
Official Website: www.mha.nic.in
- Un-reserved – 951
- OBC – 184
- SC – 109
- ST – 56
- EXSM : 130
IB Recruitment 2017, 1430 ACIO Jobs Eligibility Details
Job contenders who are applying for these IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Jobs 2017 should posses qualifications like Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized University. Should own good knowledge of Computers.
Job seekers should have age limit of 18 to 27 years as on 02/09/2017. Age relaxations of 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST category aspirants will be applicable.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 to 34,800/- per month + GP Rs. 4200/-
Candidates are required to pay application fee while applying for this Intelligence Bureau Officer Recruitment 2017 through challan or Internet Banking, Credit/Debit card.
- General, OBC applicants : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST, Female applicants : No fee.
Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO Jobs Selection Process:
Final selection of applied candidates will be done by the selection committee of IB on the basis of marks obtained in following rounds.
- Written examination
IB Recruitment 2017, Intelligence Bureau Officer Jobs Online Application
All the job aspirants who posses above specified eligibility requirements may apply for IB recruitment through online mode.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Intelligence Bureau i.e., www.mha.nic.in
- Find the Notifications or recruitment link and click on it.
- Look for latest IB recruitment Notification and open it.
- Carefully go through the details specified.
- Now click the Apply Online link and fill the application form.
- Also upload scanned documents of photos, signature, etc.
- Now click the Submit button to complete the application process.
- Take hard copy of the filled form for future use.
- Online application submission will starts from : 12/08/2017
- Last date to submit online forms is : 02/09/2017.
- Last date to pay the application fee is : 05/09/2017.
- Written Examination date tire – I : 15/10/2017.
- Tier II Exam date : 07/01/2018
Our team will update complete details about IB ACIO Admit Card, Intelligence Bureau Officer Exam Syllabus, etc., in this website. Please subscribe to this website to get updates through email.