KARHFW Recruitment 2017 : Notification has been trumpeted by Karnataka State Health and Family Welfare Society for recruiting about 3274 vacant positions of various Paramedical Staff posts. Interested job seekers can grab this excellent opportunity by applying for Karnataka Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2017 before the closing date. As per notification released, online application starts on 1st June 2017 and ends on 30th June 2017. Candidates should have done B.SC or Diploma or its equivalent in concerned discipline from recognized Bard/University. The minimum and maximum age must be in between 18 to 35 years as on last date of submitting the online application form. To know more details about KARHFW Paramedical Staff Notification 2017 go through this post.
KARHFW Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2017
Karnataka has developed its own Health care delivery system by following the instructions issued by Government of India on timely basis. Government of Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services has issued a notification for filling more than three thousand vacancies of Paramedical staff posts. To apply for these vacancies candidates must pay the application fee at the near by post office that are computerized. Among all the applies, outstanding aspirants will be hired by organizing a selection method which includes written examination and personal interview. Applicants who got selected will receive fair amount as payment of salary per month. For more information regarding Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2017 like application fee, educational qualifications, age relaxation, selection process, KARHFW Application procedure etc., scroll down this webpage.
|KARHFW Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Karnataka State Health and Family Welfare Society|
|Name of the Post||Paramedical Staff|
|Last date to apply||30th June 2017|
Karnataka HFW Paramedical Staff Vacancy list :
- Staff Nurse (B.Sc Nursing) – 245
- Staff Nurse (Diploma Nursing) – 245
- Junior Health Assistants (Female) – 1659
- Junior Health Assistants – 465
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 44
- Medical Record Technician – 11
- Dietician – 06
- Block Health Education Officer – 62
- X-Ray Technician – 46
KARHFW Recruitment 2017, 3274 Junior Health Assistant Eligibility details
Qualifications Required :
Candidates should possess certain educational qualifications like HSLC, B.Sc or Diploma(Nursing), ANM or other course based on the post for which individuals apply. For post wise educational requirements, kindly visit official notification.
Age Limit :
Job contenders must hold an age above 18 years and below 35 years by the date 30/06/2017. Relaxation to upper age limit will be applied to reserved category aspirants as specified below :
- 03 years for the candidates who belongs to the category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB.
- 05 years for SC/ST category persons.
Pay Scale :
Shortlisted applicants will earn good amount as payment of monthly salary based on their post name.
Application Fee :
To register online for Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Paramedical Staff Jobs appliers should remit the application fee based on their category at the computerized post offices.
- Rs. 300/- for General category candidates.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST category aspirants.
KARHFW Paramedical Staff Selection Process
Candidates’s selection is done on the basis of individuals performance in the tests conducted by Karnataka HFW Selection department members.
- Written exam
KARHFW Recruitment 2017 online Application Process www.karhfw.gov.in
All the job fighters who have met the above specified qualifications can apply for KARHFW Paramedical Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Follow the below mentioned steps for successfully applying against these posts.
- Go to the official website of KARHFW www.karhfw.gov.in.
- Before starting to apply, once go through the official notification.
- Get ready with all the scanned document copies mentioned in the guidelines.
- Hit on Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Click on the link “Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Notification 2017“.
- Click on “Apply online” link.
- Fill in your personal and educational details in the mandatory fields.
- Upload recent photograph and scanned documents.
- Preview your application and submit it.
- Take a printout of submitted application for future reference.
Important dates :
- Commencement of online application is : 01/06/2017
- Final date to apply online is : 30/06/2017
- Last date for submitting application fee : 01/07/2017