Karnataka Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs in Karnataka 2017: Karnataka is a South India state which was formed on 1 November 1956, with the passage of the States Re-organisation Act. Originally known as the State of Mysore, it was renamed Karnataka in 1973. India’s one of the largest city Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka. The Government of Karnataka is providing large number of employment opportunities for the educated and unemployed citizens of Karnataka at both Central level and State level. Candidates who are looking for latest Karnataka Govt Jobs or Govt Jobs in Karnataka can complete job updates from this website. As we all know that Bangalore is hub for IT Jobs. But Bangalore being the state capital of Karnataka also provided various govt jobs opportunities for eligible candidates apart from IT Jobs. Have a look at latest karnataka govt jobs and upcoming karnataka govt jobs.
|Latest Govt Jobs||Police Jobs|
|10th, 12th Pass Jobs||Bank Jobs|
Karnataka Govt Jobs 2017
|Notification||Name of the post||No. of posts|
|Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017||Armed Police||1588|
|KPCL Recruitment 2017||JE, AE, Others||486|
|Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||GDS||1048|
Latest Government Jobs in Karnataka
Below are various latest govt jobs in Karnataka. Click on any of the post and read in order to get complete details, apply for respective govt jobs notification.
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 – 8301 Junior Associates Vacancies Apply Online www.sbi.co.in
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 Apply 241 Constable, Head Constable Vacancies
- 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018 – January 2018
- NLC Recruitment 2018 Apply 150 Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancies
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Apply Yantrik Vacancies
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply 3162 Apprentice Vacancies
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Apply 23,801 Asst Loco Pilot Jobs
- LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Notification 650 Latest Assistant Administrative Officer Posts Apply Online
- RCFL Recruitment 2018 Apply 20 Honorary Doctors Vacancies
- BSNL JE Recruitment 2018 Apply 107 Junior Engineer Vacancies
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply 64 Security Guard cum Peon Vacancies
- CWC Recruitment 2018 Apply 57 Skilled Work Assistant Vacancies
- SSC CHSL Notification 2017-2018 Apply 3259 LDC, Postal Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Data Entry Operator Vacancies
- Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 Apply 1244 Police Constable Vacancies
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification 2030 Women Constable Vacancies Apply Online
- RBI Recruitment 2017 Apply 526 Office Attendant Vacancies
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply 1164 Apprentice Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 Apply 487 Constable (Fire) Vacancies
- Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies
- Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 Apply 866 Worker, Helper Vacancies
In any state there will be two type of government jobs, i.e., state govt jobs and central govt jobs. So the Government of Karnataka is also providing both state and central government jobs. If you are also looking for central govt jobs then please have look at our Latest Govt Jobs in India page.
Govt Jobs in Karnataka – State & Central
As we have already said that Karnataka State Government provides both various state govt jobs and central govt jobs. Organizations that provides various Karnataka Government Jobs includes KPSC (Karnataka public service commission), KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation), Karnataka SSC (staff selection commission), Karnataka Tourism, Karnataka Irrigation Department and other karnataka govt organizations. As recruitment notifications like KSRTC Recruitment, KPSC Recruitment, Karnataka Tourism Recruitment are issued frequently, we have covered all the job updates related to these organizations and also others. If you don’t want to miss any Karnataka Government Jobs Recruitment Notifications then please stay tuned to this website.
How to Apply For Karnataka Govt Jobs
Many govt organizations of Karnataka state issues or releases recruitment notifications to fill up various vacancies available in their respective organizations. The Karnataka govt recruitment notification consists of eligibility criteria that includes required educational qualifications, age limit, salary packages, selection procedure, application fee, experience required, application from, etc., It also mentions the mode or method of applying for Karnataka Govt Jobs recruitment notification. It may be either online or offline. Online application process includes filling up of online application form and uploading required scanned documents. Where as offline application process includes filling of application from in prescribed format which can downloaded from official website of respective Karnataka govt organization. Attach required documents with filled application form and send it to the address mentioned provided in official notification.