Odisha Government Recruitment 2017 : Mayurbhanj District Office is in need of employees to fill up various teaching and non teaching vacant positions in their department on contract basis. About 105 vacancies will be filled through this notification. As per notification released individuals who are willing to apply for these vacancies must be a permanent resident of Mayurbhanj District. Moreover applies must have registered their name in Employment Exchange office. Job contenders can apply for Government of Odisha Recruitment 2017 by downloading the prescribed application form and submitting it before the due date i.e 3rd June 2017. For more details go through this web page.
Odisha District Court Recruitment 2017
Mayurbhanj District Office has published an employment notice for recruiting job seekers to work in Upgraded High School, Upgraded Higher Secondary School and other High Schools under ST & SC Development Department. Aspirants must acquire educational requirements like B.A/B.Com and B.Ed/C.P.Ed /B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed or 12th pass or Degree based on their post name. Individuals must hold minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 32 years by the date 1st January 2017. After verifying the received applications only qualified personnel will be called to attend the selection process. The Organisation has organized a selection method to recruit suitable candidates for these positions. Candidates who got hired will earn good amount as payment of monthly salary. All the useful details about Odisha Recruitment 2017 like qualification details, selection process, application process are included in this post.
|Odisha Government Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the organisation||Mayurbhanj District Office, Odhisha Government|
|Name of the post||TGT, PET Hindi Teacher & other posts|
|Last date to apply||3rd June 2017|
Odisha Post wise qualification details:
|Name of the Post||No.of posts|
|TGT Science (PCM)||10|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||13|
Eligibility criteria of Odisha Government Recruitment 2017
Qualification details :
- TGT Arts : Should have done B.A/B.Com and B.Ed or B.A.B.Ed to apply for Odisha TGT Arts Jobs.
- TGT Science : Candidates must have completed B.Sc or B.Ed form recognized University.
- Sanskrit Teacher : Job applicants who have done their Degree can apply for this post.
- Hindi Teacher : aspirants should have done Degree with Hindi and B.Ed in Hindi or its equivalent course.
- PET : Must have done H.Sc and C.P.Ed or B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed
- Junior Clerk-cum-DEO : candidates must have passed 12th class and possess computer knowledge.
- Peon : 7th pass and acquire cycling knowledge.
Age Limit :
Age of applying candidates must be in between of 21 to 32 years as on 1/01/2017. Relaxation to upper age limit is applied to reserved category candidates as specified below :
- 05 years for SC/ST/SEBC category candidates.
- 10 years for PWD aspirants.
- Service period in defence for EXSM.
Pay scale : Rs. 4,750/- to Rs. 9,300/- per month.
Application Fee :
Appliers must remit the application fee through demand draft drawn in favour of ” district Welfare Officer, Mayurbhanj” payable at SBI main branch.
- No fee for SC/ST category candidates.
- Rs. 200/- for other aspirants.
Odisha Selection Process
After scrutinizing the received application forms eligible candidates will be invited to attend the selection process which consist of written exam and Computer based Skill test for the post of clerk job and cycling test for peon job.
- Academic assessment
- Written test and CBT/Cycling test
Odisha Government Recruitment 2017 Application process
Job hunters who possess above mentioned qualifications and are interested can apply for Odisha District Court Recruitment 2017 by downloading the application form from the web portal mayurbhanj.nic.in. Fill in the application with appropriate details. Also attach all the mentioned document proofs in support of eligibility and send the application to the postal address given below.
Office of district Welfare Officer, Mayurbhanj,
at : Murgabadi, PO : Bhanjpur, Dist : Mayurbhanj, 757002.
Odisha Government Recruitment 2017 : Notification & Application Form
Important dates :
- Date of publication of advertisement : 03/05/2017.
- End date to submit the application form is : 03/06/2017.