OPSC Recruitment 2017 : Odisha Public service commission (OPSC) has issued a job notification on its official website for the recruitment of 364 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon vacancies. Interested and eligible job seekers can submit applications for OPSC Notification 2017 using the link provided on the official portal www.opsc.gov.in. As mentioned in the notification, submission of online applications will commence from 20th October 2017 and will ends after 20th November 2017. This is the right opportunity for the job seekers who are waiting for Odisha Govt Jobs, Latest Govt Jobs 2017. Aspirants should possess qualifications like Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline to register for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017
Job hunters applying for these OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs should own minimum and maximum age limit as 21 and 32 years respectively by the date 1st January 2017. OPSC was constituted on 1st April 1949. The commission has divided its functions into four categories. One among these is to recruit or enroll dynamic and skillful job finders to different posts or services belonging to Group B and above under the state government. Candidates who got selected for these Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs are offered a pay scale of up to 34,800/- as monthly salary.
All the details about this OPSC Recruitment 2017 like required educational qualifications, OPSC Syllabus Pattern, Exam date, Odisha PSC apply online, written exam previous year papers , Application Fee details, OPSC Online Exams practice papers etc., are provided below.
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public service commission
Name of the Post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
No. of Posts: 364 posts
Last date to apply: 20th November 2017
Official website : www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2017 – 364 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs
Aspiring candidates applying for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment should posses qualifications like Bachelor’s degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or its equivalent from recognized University.
Job contenders must posses an age limit in between 21 to 32 years as on 01/01/2017. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category persons as specified below :
- 03 years for OBC category aspirants.
- 05 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- 10 years for PWD category persons.
Salary: Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- per month
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2017 Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Viva voice test
Job aspirants who have registered for this OPSC Vacancy 2017 are supposed to appear for above mentioned rounds. Final selection will be done only on the basis of marks obtained in these rounds.
Job aspirants who are interested in this OPSC Notification 2017 have to pay application fee of Rs. 300/- through online mode. Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application, Apply online www.opsconline.gov.in
All the job hunter who wants to apply for this Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017 can apply through online mode, if they meets the eligibility criteria.
- Firstly, go to the official website www.opsc.gov.in and find the link under Advertisement tab “Recruitment for the Post of Graduate Teacher”.
- Click the link and follow the simple instructions to fill the application form.
- To register for this post click on the link “Click here to register” and enter your basic details.
- A valid user id along with password will be generated after successful registration.
- Now login with the above details and fill the application form with required details.
- Verify your details and submit the application form.
- Take a printout copy of your application for future reference.
- Candidates should send their hard copy along with relevant copies of certificates to “Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, No. 19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Cuttack-753001“.
- Online applications will be active from 1st August to 21st August 2017.
- Online applications will be opened from : 20/10/2017.
- Online Applications will be closed on : 20/11/2017.
- Last date to paying the application fee : 23/11/2017.
- Last date send the hard copy is : 30/11/2017.