PGCIL Recruitment 2017: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has recently issued a job notification for the recruitment of 81 Diploma Trainee, Assistant trainee, Junior Officer trainee and other jobs. This is really a good opportunity for the job aspirants who are looking for latest govt jobs, PGCIL recruitment notification. All the details about this PGCIL Notification 2017 like qualifications required, salary, PGCIL apply online, age limit, PGCIL selection procedure, PGCIL application form, PGCIL written examination dates, results, etc., are provided in this post. Candidates who have completed their Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. Applying job contestants should hold maximum age of 28 years by the date 28th September 2017. Submission of Online applications for this PGCIL Vacancy 2017 will starts from 6th September 2017 and ends on 20th September 2017.
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2017
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is India’s largest Electric Power Transmission utility. PGCIL is headquartered in Gurgaon, India. One of the objective of PGCIL is to achieve efficient operation and maintenance of transmission system. PGCIL also known as POWERGRID has publicized an employment notice for enrolling the vacant positions of Engineer jobs. Job aspirants can apply for these vacancies by submitting their POWERGRID online applications form through official website www.powergridindia.com. Selection of applied aspirants is done on the basis of scrutiny of received applications and interview. Applicants who got selected for these vacancies will be offered a good pay band per month. Candidates who wants further updates like PGCIL admit card, PGCIL Field Engineer results, etc., can subscribe to this website.
Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Name of the Post: Diploma Trainee, Assistant trainee, Junior Officer trainee
No. of Posts: 81
Last date to apply: 20/09/2017.
Official Website : www.powergridindia.com
|Name of the Dept.||Number of Posts|
|Junior Officer trainee||04|
PGCIL Recruitment 2017, 382 Field Engineer & other vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for this PGCIL Vacancy 2017 should posses qualifications like Diploma, B.Com. For the post wise qualification details kindly refer to original notification. Should possess working experience in concerned area to apply for these vacancies.
- Candidates will get pay scale as per the organization standards.
Age Limit :
Candidates should hold an age below 28 years by the date 20th September 2017. Details about age relaxations are provided below:
- 03 years for OBC category aspirants.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 10 years for PWD category persons.
- For EXSM as per Govt norms.
Application Fee :
Applies who are required to pay the application fee can do it in either online or offline mode. If offline mode is chosen then download the challan from the official website. Otherwise remit the fee using net banking or debit card/Credit card or through any other means.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM category aspirants.
- Rs. 300/- for others for the post of Field Engineer and Filed Officer and Rs. 300/- to register for Filed Supervisor post.
PGCIL Selection Procedure
Applicants of this PGCIL Jobs 2017 are selected based on their performance in personal interview.
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Process
Candidates who are interested and who meets the above mentioned eligibility criteria needs to apply online from the official website www.powergridindia.com.
- Firstly, visit the official website www.powergridindia.com.
- Find the Careers tab and click on Job opportunities.
- Search the and open relevant link related to Job Notification.
- Click on Detailed Advertisement and go through the instructions.
- Now click the Click here to apply link and fill the application form.
- Also upload required scanned documents.
- After submitting the details, registration number gets generated.
- Remit the fee either by downloading the challan or through online transaction.
- At last submit the form and take hard copy of it.
- Starting date of Online applications: 06/09/2017.
- Closing date of Online applications: 20/09/2017