RBI Recruitment 2017-18 : Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has just now published a new employment notification for the recruitment of 526 Office Attendant posts. Aspiring job seekers who have completed 10th class are eligible to apply for RBI Vacancy 2017. Submission on online applications will begins from 17th November 2017 and will ends after 7th December 2017. Interested candidates can visit the official website www.rbi.org.in to submit applications for RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2017. This is really a very good opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs, 10th Pass Jobs.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017
Job aspirants who have attained 18 years of age and not exceeded 25 years of age as on 1st November 2017 can register for RBI Recruitment 2017. Once the application process is done, the selection committee of RBI will conduct Online Test followed by Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Final list of merit candidates will be prepared by considering marks obtained in these rounds. Applicants appointed as Office Attendant will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 10,940 to 23,700/-. Job aspirants who are looking for more information related to RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 like age, salary details, application fee, RBI Exam Syllabus, online application process, qualifications, etc. can refer this post.
Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Name of the Post: Office Attendant
No. of Posts: 526
Last date to apply: 7th December 2017
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Office Attendant Jobs
Candidates should possess qualifications like 10th standard from a recognized Board to apply for RBI Recruitment.
Age limit :
Job contenders should hold age between 18 to 25 years as on 01/11/2017. Relaxations in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category applicants.
- 05 years for SC, ST category applicants
- 03 years for OBC category applicants
- 10 years for PWD category applicants
Pay Scale : Rs. 10,940 to 23,700/- per month
Application Fee :
- Rs. 450/- for General, OBC candidates
- Rs. 50/- for SC, ST, PWD, EXS candidates
Job aspirants should pay application fee of above specified amount through Online mode using Credit/Debit card, Internet Banking, IMPS Cash cards.
RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2017 Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Selection for the post of Office Attendant in RBI will be done by conducting these two rounds.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online www.rbi.org.in
All the job aspirants who possess above specified qualifications can apply for RBI Vacancy 2017 through online mode.
- Firstly, visit the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Download “RBI Office Attendant Notification 2017”
- Carefully read the notification and get all required information.
- Now click Apply Online link and start filling application form.
- Upload necessary documents and pay the fee.
- Finally submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Important Dates :
- Submission of online applications will starts from : 17/11/2017
- Last date to submit online applications is : 07/12/2017
- Online Examination date : January 2018
RBI Recruitment 2017: The Reserve Bank of India has issued a job notification for the recruitment of 623 Assistant posts. This is the right opportunity for all the aspirants who are waiting for Latest Govt Jobs, RBI Notification 2017, Latest Banking Jobs. Interested and potential candidates can register for RBI Assistant Jobs 2017 through online mode from the official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in. Process to submit applications towards RBI Assistant Recruitment will start from 18th October 2017 and gets closed after 10th November 2017. All the details about this RBI Recruitment 2017 like required educational qualifications, age limit, salary packages, RBI Recruitment Apply Online, RBI Application Fee etc., are provided below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
The Reserve Bank of India is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for 623 posts of “Assistant” . Online applications will received from the eligible candidates from date of release of notification. All the aspirants are advised to check eligibility criteria before filling the online application for the recruitment of RBI posts 2017. Candidates who hold age between 20 to 28 years are eligible to apply for RBI Assistant Notification 2017. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and interview. If you got selected for this RBI Assistant post then you will be given a monthly salary of Rs.13,150 to 34,900/-.
|RBI Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Last date to apply||10/11/2017|
RBI Recruitment 2017 – 623 Assistant Jobs
Candidates should posses qualifications like Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University. Should own good knowledge of word processing on PC.
Salary: Rs.13,150 to 34,900/- per month
Candidates should have an age between 20 to 28 years as on 1st October 2017. Age relaxations will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per govt rules.
- 05 years for SC, ST applicants
- 03 years for OBC applicants
- 10 years for PWD applicants
Candidates need to pay RBI application fee of Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD and Rs. 450/- for General/OBC category candidates. Applicants can deposit the application fee through online mode (banking/credit card/ debit card/IMPS/cash cards).
RBI Assistant Jobs Selection Process
- Preliminary Test
- Main Exm
Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview.
RBI Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process
All the interested and eligible candidates need to apply online through the official website. Please follow the below mentioned step by step procedure for RBI Online application process.
- Firstly, visit the official website of RBI i.e., www.rbi.org.in
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” on the home page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details and click the submit button.
- Complete the online payment process and complete the online application process.
- Take a print out copy of your filled application form for future reference.
- Submission of online applications will commence from : 18/10/2017
- Submission of online applications will ends after : 10/11/2017
- Preliminary Examination date : 27, 28/11/2017
- Mains Examination date : 20/12/2017