SAIL Recruitment 2016 : Steel Authority of India has recently issued a employment notification to fill up various vacancies that includes Operator-cum-Technician, Specialist or medical Officer, Attendant-cum-Technician posts. Job hunters who are interested can submit their application forms by visiting the official website sailcareers.com. As per the dates mentioned in the original notification, online registrations against these vacancies will be opened from 1st July 2016 and closed on 5th August 2016. Job aspirants who are having maximum age of 28 years and 37 years respectively are eligible to apply for these jobs.
SAIL, a Public Sector Enterprise, is India’s largest steel producing company. Job seekers who are looking for SAIL Jobs 2016 can use this job notification and can apply if meets requirements. All the useful and required information about this SAIL Recruitment 2016 like qualifications, salary, application fee, age limit, application process, etc., are included in this post.
|Latest Govt Jobs 2016||10th Pass Jobs 2016|
SAIL Jobs 2016 List
Name of the Organization: Steel Authority of India
Name of the Post: Operator-cum-Technician, Specialist or medical Officer, Attendant-cum-Technician
No. of Posts: 226 jobs
Last date to apply: 05/08/2016
Official Website: sailcareers.com
- Operator-cum-Technician : 134
- Specialist or medical Officer : 12
- Attendant-cum-Technician : 80
SAIL Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Details
Job contestants should have acquired below mentioned qualifications to apply for these SAIL Jobs 2016.
- Operator-cum-Technician : Matriculation, Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Metallurgy or Chemical or Instrumentation from recognized University or institute.
Salary : Rs. 16800 to 24110/-
- Specialist or Medical Officer : MBBS with MD or MS or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute or University.
Salary : Rs. 32900 to 58000/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician : Matriculation, ITI degree in fitter/Electrician trades from a recognized Institute. Should hold a Heavy Duty vehicle driving licence.
Salary : Rs. 15830 to 22150/-
Candidates should hold max age limit of 28 years in case of 1st, 3rd post and 37/30 years in case of 2nd post as on 05/08/2016. Age relaxations of 5 years for SC/ST applicants, 3 years for OBC applicants will be applicable.
Job contenders who are applying for this SAIL Recruitment notification are required to pay application fee through SBI challan form.
- For OCT & ACT candidates : Rs. 250/-
- For others : Rs. 500/-
SAIL Online Application Process, Important dates
How to Apply:
All the potential and capable job fighters can apply for SAIL Recruitment through online mode.
- Firstly, go to the official portal of SAIL i.e., sailcareers.com
- Click the link to open Recruitment/Notifications page.
- Look for latest SALI Jobs Notifications.
- Click on the current notification and go through the details provided in that.
- Now click the Apply Online link and fill the application form.
- If required upload necessary scanned documents.
- Now click the submit button to complete the application process.
- Take hard copy of the filled form for future reference.
SAIL Recruitment 2016 – Download
SAIL Online Application : Click here
- Online applications submission will starts from : 01/07/2016.
- Last date to submit online form is : 05//08/2016.