SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application link are now available at the official website of SBI. State Bank of India (SBI) is a government-owned multinational and public sector banking & financial services company. It was established in the year 1955 on 1st July and has its headwaters at Mumbai. SBI has released a recruitment notification for the filling up of 21 Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies. All the job contenders who are waiting for SBI Job Notification or Banking Jobs in India, are advised to grab this opportunity. All the required information about this SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Notification 2017 like age limit, salary, application fee, SBI Selection process, online application process, last date to apply, etc., are mentioned below.
SBI Recruitment 2017
Candidates who wants to apply for this job can submit their application form through online and offline mode. Online submission of SBI applications will starts from 25th July 2017 and continues till the last date i.e., 310th August 2017. To apply for this SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancy 2017, job seekers should have completed their Graduation degree, MBA or other courses. All the applying job aspirants must hold minimum age of 21 to 32 years and maximum age of 35 to 45 years for respective vacancies. This is the right opportunity for the job seekers who wants to make their career in banking sector. Below we have provided the online registration link and application procedure.
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
No. of Posts: 21 jobs
Last date to apply: 10/08/2017
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies list:
- DGM (Cyber Security) – 01 Post
- AGM (Cyber Security) – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit) – 05 Posts
- Vice President-Customer Analytics (Asset Products) – 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Product Specialist) – 02 Posts
- Vice President (Complaints Management) – 01 Post
- Assistant Vice President – 05 Posts
- Senior Manager (IS Audit) – 05 Posts
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2017 Details
Job contestants should acquire qualifications like Graduation degree from recognized University. Also should possess MBA or MMS or PGDM qualification for few other posts. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification for more post wise qualification details.
Aspirants should own age between 21 years to 45 years as on 1st March 2017. Age limit may vary for different posts. Minimum and maximum age limit for each post is described below :
- DGM (Cyber Security) : 28 to 45 years
- AGM (Cyber Security) : 26 to 40 years
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit) : 21 to 35 years
- Vice President-Customer Analytics (Asset Products) : 26 to 45 years
- Senior Manager (Product Specialist) & Vice President (Complaints Management) : 27 to 35 years
- Assistant Vice President : 32 to 45 years
- Senior Manager (IS Audit ) : 28 to 40 years
In case of reserved category applicants, age relaxations as per the rules of Government will be applicable.
Pay Scale: As per the organization’s standards.
- Candidates who belongs to General/OBC category are required to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD category applicants should pay rs. 100/- only.
- Application fee for this SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2017 can be paid through Net Banking or Credit/Debit card, etc.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Selection Process
Job seekers who have submitted their applications for these SBI Specialist Officer vacancies are going to be selected on the basis of qualifications, experience and performance in written test and interview. Details about selection procedure can be obtained from the official website.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2017 Online Application www.sbi.co.in
All the job fighters who are capable and has all the requirements can apply for this SBI Specialist Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Firstly, aspirants should visit the main website www.sbi.co.in. Click the Career with us link and chose the SBI SO Recruitment Notification. Go through the details and instructions on online application process. Now click the Apply Online link and register online to obtain registration credentials. Fill the online application form and upload required scanned documents like, signature, recent photo, etc. Now click on the Submit button to complete the online application process and take hard copy of it. All the applied job aspirants must send their hard copy of application along with required documents to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021″.
- Submission of online applications begins from : 25/07/2017.
- Last date to submit online applications is : 10/08/2017.
- Last date to pay the fee is : 10/08/2017.
- Last date to send hard of applications is : 21/08/2017.