SCI Recruitment 2017 : Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL) is now inviting online application for recruiting dynamic and result oriented job seekers for the position of Graduate Marine Engineers. About 40 vacant positions are going to filled through this employment notice. To become eligible for these vacancies applicants must have done B.E/B.Tech or Diploma in concerned discipline with an aggregate of minimum 55% marks for General and OBC category candidates whereas 50% marks for SC/ST category aspirants. Potential and interested job finders can avail this opportunity by applying for SCI Graduate Marine Engineers Vacancy 2017 through online mode stating from 24th July to 23rd August 2017.
SCI Marine Engineer Recruitment 2017
To register for these vacancies applicants must deposit the application by NEFT and get their transaction id which has to be entered in the online application form. All the applicants have to attend the online-examination which will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai. Individuals can choose their test centre which is near to their living place. Applied contenders will be shortlisted to appear for the interview based on the merit scored by them in the online exam. It is important to visit the official website of SCIL frequently so as to know the list of candidates who got selected for interview and then medical examination. All the useful details about SCI Notification 2017 like application fee, age limit, selection process and notification about SCI Admit Card download, List of selected candidates etc. are provided in this web page.
|SCI Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCIL)|
|Name of the post||Graduate Marine Engineer|
|Last date to apply||23rd August 2017|
SCI Recruitment 2017, 50 Electrical Officer Notification details
Qualifications Required :
Job aspirants must have done Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics form recognized University/Institute. Individuals must possess minimum 06 months of working experience in concerned area.
Age Limit :
Should hold an age not more than 28 years by the date 01/10/2017. In case of OBC category candidates 03 years age relaxation and for SC/ST category persons 05 years age relaxation is applicable.
Pay Scale : Rs. 15,000/- per month for a period of six months on board training.
Application Fee :
To register for Marine Engineer Jobs in SCI, applicants must deposit the application fee based up on their category by NEFT and get their Transaction id at the respective bank. Remember that this Transaction ID/UTR number has to entered while filling the application form. So deposit the fee prior applying online.
- Rs. 1,000/- for General and OBC category aspirants.
- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Bank Account details :
- Account Bearer : The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. Mumbai
- Account Number : 10972426052
- Bank Name : State Bank of India
- Branch Name : Backbay Reclamation
- Branch Code : 1593
- City : Mumbai, Maharashtra
- IFSC Code : SBIN0001593
SCI Marine Engineer Jobs Selection Process
After receiving the applications, organisation will invite desired applicants to attend the interview based on the percentage of marks obtained by them in online-examination. List of candidates who got shortlisted for interview will get displayed on the official website of SCIL. After conducting interview, individual who perform best will be promoted to next level which is medical examination.
- Medical Examination.
SCI Recruitment 2017 Online Application Process
Job hunters fulfilling the eligibility criteria specified above can apply for SCI Trainee Electrical Officer Recruitment 2017 through online mode only. Steps to be followed while registering online is described below.
- Log on to the web portal www.shipindia.com.
- Before starting to apply, make sure that you have a valid email id and mobile number.
- Now click on relevant link available on the home page.
- Hit on Apply online link and proceed further.
- Enter personal and educational details correctly.
- Also upload scanned copies of document proofs.
- Preview the application and submit the application.
- At last take printout of submitted application and send it to the postal address given below.
Vice President I/C, Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor,
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd,
Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road,
Nariman point, Mumbai-400021
Important details :
- Commencement of online application is : 24/07/2017
- End date to register online is : 23/08/2017
- Last date to submit the hard copy of application form is : 25/08/2017