SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 : Staff Selection Committee (SSC) has recently released a new employment notification for the recruitment of 2221 Sub-Inspector, CAPFs, Assistant Sub-Inspector posts. Aspiring job hunters who are looking for Police Jobs, Latest Govt Jobs can avail this great opportunity by applying for SSC CPO Jobs 2017. Job finders who have completed their Graduation in respective field are eligible to apply for these SI, ASI, CAPFs Vacancies. Candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria set by Staff Selection Commission can apply for SSC CPO Notification 2017 through online mode by visiting the web portal www.ssconline.nic.in. As per the notification, candidates can start applying against SSC CPO SI ASI CAPFs Vacancy 2017 from 20th April 2017 till the due date.
SSC CPO Notification 2017
Staff Selection Committee (SSC) recruits staffs for various posts of Group-B and Group-C posts. SSC is an organisation under Government of India and has its headquarters located at New Delhi. Recently SSC Board has divulged new notification for enrolling young and skillful job fighters for various posts. To satisfy the eligibility job contenders must hold an age between 20 to 25 years as on 1st January 2017. SSC CPO has organized selection method in order to hire outstanding candidates. It includes written test and Interview. Written exam contains two papers which will be scheduled on different dates. Individuals who clears all these tests will be finally recruited for these vacancies of SSC CPO Recruitment 2017. Candidates who got appointed for these SI, ASI, CAPFs posts will earn fair amount as monthly salary. All the useful details about SSC CPO Notification 2017 like SSC CPO Exam Pattern, SSC CPO Exam dates, SSC CPO Selection process, SSC CPO Application procedure, age limit etc are provided in this blog.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 details:
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Committee (SSC)
Name of the Post: SI, CAPFs, ASI
No. of Posts: 2221 posts
Last date to apply: 15th May 2017
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO Post vacancy list:
|Name of the post||Male||Female|
|SI in Delhi Police||616||256|
|SI in CAPFs||697||89|
|ASI in CISF||507||56|
SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 , 2221 SI, CAPFs, ASI Jobs
Job seekers must have done Graduation in concerned discipline from recognized University. To know about post wise qualification details refer to the official notification.
Should hod minimum age of 20 years and maximum age must not exceed 25 years by the date 01/01/2017. Age relaxation is applied to reserved category aspirants as specified below:
- 03 years for OBC category candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST aspirants.
Pay Scale: Rs. 32,667/- to Rs. 37,117/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month.
Kindly refer to the notification to know details about application fee.
SSC CPO Selection Process
Applicants will undergo a selection process which consists of written test and interview. Written test consists of two papers. Paper-I is computer based exam which will be conducted from 30th June 2017 to 7th July 2017, whereas Paper-II will be conducted on 8th October 2017. The duration of both papers is 2 hours. Paper I and Paper II both consists of 200 questions of 200 marks.
Paper I consists of four sections. Each section is of 50 marks and contains 50 questions.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
Paper II contains questions based on English language and comprehension.
- Written exam (consists of two papers)
SSC CPO Recruitment Apply Online, Online Application Process www.ssc.nic.in
Job fighters who posses all the above specified eligibility requirements can register for SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- Firstly, visit the official portal www.ssconline.nic.in
- Open the link “Recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Examination 2017” by clicking on Click here to apply.
- If you are a not registered, hit on Register button.
- Enter your details in the mandatory fields and close it. After that you can get your login details by using One-Time registration option.
- Now logon to the website by entering Registration ID, Password.
- Now click the Apply Online link to start application process for these SSC CPO Jobs 2017.
- Fill in the application with educational and other details.
- Also upload required document proofs in support of eligibility.
- Submit the application form and take hard copy of it which can be used in future.
- Commencement of online application : 22/04/2017
- End date to apply online : 15/05/2017
- Tire-I Exam date : 30/06/2017 to 07/07/2017
- Date of Tire-II Exam : 08/09/2017
- Declaration of Results : June 2017.
For further updates regarding SSC CPO Admit Card, SSC CPO Exam Syllabus, SSC CPO Question Papers, SSC CPO Result and Cut-Off etc., subscribe to this website.