SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 : Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region has issued an employment notice for recruiting dynamic and skillful job hunters for various positions in their department. About 182 vacancies are going to be filled up through this notification. The organisation is in search of Graduate or PG Degree or 12th or 10th pass candidates. There are various posts like Junior Engineer, Legal Assistant, Medical Attendent and other posts. It can be advantageous to those job finders who possess work experience of up to two years in relevant area. There is an age limit set for each and every post which the candidate must satisfy in order to fulfill the eligibility requirements set by SSC KKR Organisation. Moreover there is also relaxation set to upper age limit based up on individuals category which is clearly mentioned in the original notification. For more details once go through this web page.
SSC KKR Vacancy 2017
Staff Selection Commission which is initially known as Subordinate Selection commission was established on 1st July 1976. SSC is functioning under the department of Personnel and training Govt of India. SSC KKR has scheduled to conduct online exam to recruit desirable candidates for various posts on permanent basis. Appliers are required to pay the application fee so as to attend the selection process. Applied job contenders will undergo CBT conducted by SSC Organisation to test individual skills. Based on the marks scored by the individuals they will be shortlisted for these vacancies. Candidates who got hired will receive good amount as payment of monthly salary. Additional information about SSCKKR notification 2017 like application fee, age limit, educational qualifications, SSCKKR Application Process etc., are included in this post.
|SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSC KKR)|
|Name of the Post||JE, Legal Assistant and other posts|
|Last date to apply||7th June 2017|
SSC KKR Vacancy list:
- Legal Assistant – 03
- Jr Engineer – 106
- Draughtsman – 01
- Farm Manager – 03
- Jr Technical Assistant – 07
- Textile Designer – 01
- Textile Superintendent – 01
- Office Superintendent – 06
- Instructor – 01
- Technical Clerk – 01
- Fieldman – 03
- Foreman – 02
- Assistant Designer – 10
- Deputy Ranger – 06
- Assistant Engineer – 03
- Jr Chemist – 03
- Medical Attendent – 14
- Lady Medical Attendent – 08
- Laboratory Assistant – 02
- Technical Assistant – 01
Eligibility criteria of SSC KKR Recruitment 2017
Qualification details :
Post no. 1 and 2 , 6 to 8 , 13, 15, 16: Should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject.
Post no. 3: Candidates must have passed 12th class with Diploma in concerned discipline.
Post no. 4 : Job finders must have done Graduate degree in Veterinary Science.
Post no. 5: Must acquire certificate in Forest Ranger course.
Post no. 09 : Should have done B.E/B.Tech in subject concerned.
Post no. 10, 11, 14, 19: Aspirants should have passed 12th class.
Post no. 12, 20 : Job applies must have done B.Sc in concerned subject.
Post no. 17, 18: Candidates must have passed 10th class.
Age Limit :
- Post no. 1 to 4 and 6 to 9, 13,15,16 : 30 years.
- Post no. 07 : 28 years.
- Post no. 10, 11, 14 : 18 to 27 years.
- Post no. 12 and 17 to 19: 18 to 25 years.
- Post no. 20 : 27 years.
Pay Scale :
- Post no. 1 to 9 : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month.
- Post no. 10 to 13 and 15,16,19,20 : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- per month.
- Post no. 17,18 : Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- Post no. 14 : Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Grade Pay : Rs. 1,900/- to Rs. 4,600/-.
Application Fee :
Job seekers must remit the application fee in SBI Net banking or Credit card/Debit card OR through SBI bank challan.
- No fee for Women and SC/ST/PWD category aspirants.
- Rs. 100/- for other category candidates.
SSC KKR Selection Process
Applied contestants should attend the online based written test which consists of multiple choice questions. Based upon the marks scored by them in the tests qualified candidates will be prometed to the next level which is document verification.
- Computer based test
- Document verification
SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 Apply online, Application Process
All the job fighters who met the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for SSC KKR Vacancy 2017 through online mode. Steps to be followed while applying online is mentioned below :
- Visit the home page www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Now on click on the link Click to apply.
- Firstly do the registration by hitting on Register button.
- Enter your details and submit them.
- Now login with your registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with educational and other details.
- Also upload all the required document proofs.
- Verify your details and submit the application form.
- At last take printout of it for future reference.
Important dates :
- Last date to apply online : 07/06/2017
- End date to submit the print receipt of application form : 17/06/2017