SSC NWR Recruitment 2017 : Staff Selection Commission North Western Region (SSC NWR) has recently issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 28 Deputy Ranger, Junior Technical Assistant and various other posts. Job contenders who are interested in this SSC NWR Recruitment Notification can fill the online application form by visiting the official portal. Candidates should acquire educational qualifications from Matriculation to Master’s degree respectively to apply for these SSC NWR Jobs 2017. Online registrations will be opened from 8th May 2017 to 7th June 2017. Applying candidates should pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through online or offline mode.
SSC NWR Vacancy 2017
Appliers who possess work experience in relevant work field can be prioritized for these vacancies. Selection process for this recruitment will have written test and certificates verification. Candidates who got appointed for these posts will receive good amount as payment of monthly salary. All the important and useful information regarding this SSC NWR Recruitment like online application process, age limit, application fee, SSC NWR vacancies details, qualifications, etc., are included in this post.
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission North Western Region (SSC NWR)
Name of the Post: Deputy Ranger, Jr Technical Asst and other posts
No. of Posts: 28 jobs
Last date to apply: 7th June 2017
Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in
SSCNWR Vacancy list :
- Assistant Photographer – 01
- Fertilizer Inspector – 01
- Farm Assistant – 01
- Junior Technical Assistant – 10
- Deputy Ranger – 10
- Senior Technical Assistant – 01
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I – 02
- Laboratory Assistant – 01
- Draughtsman Grade -III – 01
SSC NWR Recruitment 2017 Notification details
All the applying job seekers should have completed their Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Matriculation, Degree or its equivalent to be eligible for these 28 Respective posts. Refer the official notification to know about post wise qualification details.
Candidates should hold age limit of 18 to 30 years respectively. Age relaxations for all the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules. Kindly refer to the official notification to know details regarding post wise age limit and category wise age relaxation.
- Post no. 4 and 7 : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month.
- For remaining posts : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- per month.
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1,900/- to Rs. 4,600/- per month.
Job aspirants who are going to fill the SSC NWR Recruitment online form are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Net Banking or Credit/debit card or SBI challan.
SSCNWR Selection Process
Job seekers who have successfully submitted their applications and are eligible will get a call from SSC NWR to attend the selection criteria. Final selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in these rounds.
- Written test
- Documents verification
SSC NWR Recruitment 2017 Online Application Process
All the job fighters who are all the above specified requirements can apply for this SSC NWR Jobs 2017 through online mode. Candidates can follow the steps provided below to fill the online form.
- Visit www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Look for SSC NWR Vacancy 2017 and Click on that link.
- If you are not registered then hit on Register button.
- Enter basic details and submit it after which unique registration number gets displayed.
- Now login with your credentials (registration number and password) and hit on submit button.
- Proceed further by filling the Online Application form.
- Upload scanned copies of recent photo and signature and submit the application.
- After completion of online application process, take hard copy of it.
- Send the print out of submitted application form to the below mentioned postal address.
The Dy. Regional Director (NWR),
Staff Selection Commission, North West Region,
Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9A,
- Submission of online forms starts from : 08/05/2017
- Submission of online forms ends on : 07/06/2017