Tamilnadu Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff Exam Syllabus, Tamilnadu Postal Circle MTS Exam pattern and exam date are announced and interested candidates can download from official website. Tamilnadu Postal Circle invited applications from capable job aspirants to fill Multi Tasking Staff jobs. Applied candidates are required to attend the written examination conducted by officials. Topics covered in the written examination, exam timings, exam date, qualyfing marks, etc., are mentioned in the official notification. In this post we have included TN Postal Circle MTS Exam Syllabus, MTS Exam Pattern, etc.
Name of the Organization: Tamilnadu Postal Circle
Name of the Test: Aptitude Test
Declaration Type : Syllabus, Exam pattern
Examination Date: 24/04/2016
Official Website: www.dopchennai.in
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff Exam Syllabus
All the candidates who have applied for any job notification should know the syllabus for respective written examination. Job aspirants who are going to appear for the Aptitude test of TN Postal Circle MTS recruitment can get the details on exam syllabus from this post. of exam syllabus is compulsory. Below we have specified Tamilnadu Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff Exam Syllabus
- General Knowledge : Indian Geography, Indian Economy, Culture & Sports, General Polity & Constitution of India, Freedom Struggle, General Science,
Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard.
- Mathematics : Number Systems, Decimals & Fractions, Percentages, Ratio &
Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount,
Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance.
- English : Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms &
Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases,
questions from small passage
- Tamil : Refer the notification.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle MTS Exam Pattern
Officials of Tamilnadu Postal Circle has planned t conduct Aptitude test to select desired list of candidates. This written examination has objective type based questions on topics which include General Knowledge, Maths, English and Tamil. Candidates have to complete the test with in a time duration of 2 hours i.e., 120 minutes. Below we have provided scheme of examination for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff.
|Part||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Qualifying Marks:
- For General category : Minimum 10 marks in each part (A, B, C) and 40% aggregate marks.
- For OBC : Minimum 9 marks in each part (A. B. C) & 37% aggregate marks.
- For SC/ST : Minimum 8 marks in each part (A. B. C) & 33% aggregate marks.