Telangana EAMCET 2016 Notification, TS/Telangana EAMCET Application Form, EAMCET 2016 Exam date, etc., has been published by the JNTU Hyderabad. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has issued this EAMCET 2016 Notification on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) and invited online applications from all the students who wants to take admission into various professional courses offered in reputed Colleges, Institutions in Telangana State. JNTU Hyderabad has four decades of experience in providing Academic excellence and bringing spark of knowledge to young minds. It is responsible for designing the exam pattern, evaluation process, announcing exam results, and counselling procedure. Complete information regarding Telangana EAMCET Notification 2016 like eligibility criteria, EAMCET application form, important date, application process, registration fee details, EAMCET exam date, etc., are specified in this post.
TS EAMCET 2016 Application Form
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is an entrance test conducted by JNTUH for the students who wants to get admission in below specified courses. Students who are interested and wants to appear for TS EAMCET 2016 Examination can submit their application form by visiting the official website www.tseamcet.in. Candidates can start filling the online application form starting from 28th February 2016 to 28th March 2016. All the applicants should have to pay registration fee either through payment gate way or through TS online centers to register for thi s TS EAMCET 2016 Notification. Candidates who qualifies this examination are allowed for the counselling procedure which decide the course and college which respective students have to take admission. As per the official notification TS EAMCET 2016 Exam is going to be held on 2nd May 2016. So all the students have already started preparation for this entrance examination. Applicants can subscribe to this website to get further updates like TS EAMECT Hall Ticket, TS EAMCET Rank card, etc.
Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
Name of the Test: TS EAMCET 2016
Declaration Type: Notification, Application Form
Last date to apply: 28/03/2016.
Official Website: www.tseamcet.in
Telangana EAMCET 2016 Exam date : 02/05/2016.
Under Graduate Courses offered (Telangana EAMCET 2016)
|Engineering Courses||Agriculture & Medical Courses|
Telangana EAMCET 2016 Notification, Eligibility & Fee
Only Candidates who meets the below specified criteria are eligible to apply for this EAMCET 2016 Notification.
- Candidates should be Indian Nationality or PIO/OCI card holders.
- Candidates should belongs to Telangana or AP state. And should satisfy the local and non-local requirements.
- Candidates should have appeared and passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent.
- Should meet all other requirements that are specified in the official notification
TS EAMCET Registration Fee details:
All the interested students applying for this TS EAMCET Notification 2016 are required to pay the following application fee through TS Online or AP online or Mee Seva centers or e-seva centers. Registration fee can be also paid through Credit/Debit Card. After the successful payment, a Transaction ID is displayed and should be noted down for future use.
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 250/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 250/-|
|E & AM (both streams)||Rs. 500/-|
Note: Candidates are supposed to carry following details while paying the application fee
- Hall Ticket Number of qualifying exam like Intermediate, CBSE, RGUKT, ICSE, etc
- Candidate’s Name, father’s name, date of birth.
- SSC Hall Ticket number
- Mobile number
TS/Telangana EAMCET 2016 Online Application Process www.tseamcet.in
All the students who meets the above specified eligibility can apply for thsi Telangana EAMCET 2016 Notification through online mode form the main website of TS EAMCET.
- Firstly, students have to visit the official website www.tseamcet.in
- Find the Apply Online link available on teh home page of the website.
- Click the link and chose the payment method.
- Pay the required fee and obtain Transaction ID.
- Now proceed to online application process.
- Fill the EAMCET 2016 Application form with correct details.
- After that click the Submit button to finish the application process.
- Download or take a print out copy of filled application form for future use.
Download Telangana EAMCET 2016 Notification.
Important Dates: (all dates will be updated shortly)
- Date of Commencement of Online Application submission : 28/02/2016.
- Last date to submit application form is : 28/03/2016.
- Last date to submit application form is (with late fee of Rs. 500/-):
- Last date to submit application form is (with late fee of Rs. 1000/-) :
- Last date to submit application form is ( with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-) :
- Last date to submit application form is (with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-) :