Telangana Epass Scholarships Fresh and Renewal 2017 to 2018 – Apply Online: A post matric scholarship is the scholarship which is granted to students by the welfare departments of the Govt. for enabling eligible students who have passed tenth class (SSC examination or equivalent to pursue postmatric studies such as intermediate, ITI, polytechnic, professional courses, graduate and post graduate courses, Ph.D etc. In this post we have provided you with information regarding Telangana Epass Scholarships Fresh, Renewal applications, Telangana Epass Scholarship Status, Telangana Epass Scholarships Apply Online, Last date for Telangana Fresh, Renewal Applications, etc. All the students must have a bank account in any of the nationalized scheduled banks to get scholarship. The fresh registrations as well as renewal registrations for Telangana Epass Scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018 and opened now. Candidates need to apply for Telangana Epass Applications for the academic year 2017 to 2018 either Fresh or Renewal before last date.
- Last date to apply for Postmatric Scholarships For Renewal Registration(2017-18) : Updated soon
- Last date to apply for Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration(2017-18) : Updated soon
Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship For Fresh Application 2017-2018:
Are you searching for information regarding Telangana E-pass Scholarship for Fresh Applications, documents required for Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship for Fresh Applications then check the below mentioned instructions to get info on this.
Documents needed for Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship Fresh Applications:
All the students who are willing to apply for Telangana Epass Fresh Applications 2017-2018 need to have following scanned documents for Fresh Registration Process for the Academic Year 2017-18.
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study(For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
- CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship For Fresh Application Procedure 2017-2018:
Registration process for Telangana Postmatric Scholarship for Fresh Applications 2017 to 2018 is mentioned below.
Firstly go to the official website of Telangana Epass. (http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/). [or] Click on the link mentioned below to fill the Fresh Applications form 2017-2018.
During the application process you may requires the following details. So please check them before applying.
1) S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
2) a) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
b) If you do not have Aadhaar Card, go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre for enrolment.
c) If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify yourAadhaar Status.( Click here to verify the status of Aadhaar)
3) Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
4) Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 01-04-2015
5)Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
6)Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
7)STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study
8) Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
9) If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal
Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship For Renewal Application 2017:
Are you searching for information regarding Telangana Epass Renewal Applications 2017-2018, documents required for Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship for Renewal Applications then check the below mentioned instructions to get info on this.
Documents needed for Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship for Renewal Applications:
All the students who are willing to apply for Telangana Epass Scholarships for Renewal Applications need to the following scanned documents for Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2017-18.
- Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code in case of change.(Not Required For EBC Students).
- Passed/Promoted Marks Memo of Previous year.
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit.
Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship For Renewal Application Procedure 2017:
Firstly go to the official website of Telangana Epass. (http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/). [or] Click on the link mentioned below to fill the Renewal Applications form 2017-2018.
- Enter your Previous Year Application ID, SSC Pass Type, SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC Pass year.
- Candidates need to upload scanned copies of Bank Pass Book, Latest Marks memo, and Original Income Affidavit.
- Check all the details twice and click the submit button to complete the Telangana Posmatric Renewal Applications.
- Take the printout copies for future use.
Who are Eligible & Who are not:
To get Information regarding eligibility criteria for Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarship for Fresh/Renewal Applications read the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
|Students Eligible :|
|Students not Eligible :|
Telangana Epass Scholarship Application Status 2017-2018
Below we have provided you with the details to know your Scholarship application status. Please follow the below mentioned steps to know your Telangana Epass Scholarship Application Status Fresh/Renewal.
- Firstly, goto the official website of Telangana Epass (http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/)
- Then Click on the “Know your Application Status” button.
- In that newly opened page enter your details like Application Number, Academic year, SSC Pass type, Year of Pass, Date of Birth.
- After entering the above mentioned details, click on the “Get Status” button.
- And now you can see your application status.
How to Upload GAP Certificate:
1)Please go to http://epass.cgg.gov.in/
2) Go to student services
3) Click EDIT “Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh/Renewal Seven Years Study Certificates Upload (2017-18) ”
4) Now type in correct information there.
5)Click next and in the next page you are asked to upload the documents .
6)This is important , you might be tricked by uploading multiple documents for same class .
(This leads to “Upload Gap Certificate” , this basically means that you have some gap in your study course)
Example : If you studied 9th and 10th class in same school . You should upload only one document and period from 9th to 10th Class.(Left side column should be 9th class , Right side column should be 10th class).
Note: If you have any doubts/queries, please post a comment below.
I hope the above mentioned information on Telangana Epass Fresh,Renewal applications 2017-2018, Telangana Epass Scholarship Status, Telangana Epass Scholarships Apply Online, etc., will be useful to you.