Air India Express Recruitment 2016 notification, online application link are provided on the main website and all the eligible aspirants can apply before 21st march 2016. Air India Express is a low-cost subsidiary of Air India which was established in the year 2004. It has headquarters in Mumbai and operates about 100 flights per week from south India to Asia( Middle East & South east). Air India Express has recently announced a employment notification to fill up 100 Airline Attendants vacancies. Job aspirants who are in search of Airline Attendants jobs, latest Govt jobs can use this opportunity of Air India recruitment. Job seekers applying for this job should hold minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 24 years. And to be eligible for this recruitment, job seekers must have done their 10+2 or 12th standard. Other useful information like Air India Express selection process, application fee, last date to apply, etc., are mentioned in this post.
Air India Express Recruitment 2016
Job seekers who wants to apply for these Airline Attendants jobs can submit their application for through official website www.airindiaexpres.in. Online applications can be submitted from 1st march 2016 to 21st march 2016. To apply for this Air India Express Air Line Attendant recruitment, General/OBC candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 500 as specified in the notification. Officials of Air India Express will verify all teh applications and conduct the selection process for valid applicants. Applicants who performs well in various rounds of selection process will be selected by the selection committee. Candidates who are selected fro these Airline Attendants jobs will get a monthly salary of Rs. 10,000/-. Job aspirants who wants to get further updates like Air India Express Admit Card, Answer key, etc., can keep in touch with this website.
Name of the Organization: Air India Express
Name of the Post: Airline Attendant
No. of Posts: 100 jobs
Last date to apply: 21/01/2016
Official Website: www.airindiaexpress.in
- SC – 15
- Un Reserved – 50
- OBC – 27
- ST – 08
Air India Express Recruitment 2016 Airline Attendant Jobs
Job contestants should posses qualifications like 10+2 from recognized Board.
Should have age between 18 to 24 years. Age relaxations of 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates are applicable.
Pay Scale: Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Height should be 165 cms for Male and 157.5 cms for Female.
- Weight should be in proportion to height as per Organization’s standard.
- Refer the official notification for more information.
Job aspirants applying for this job should pay rs. 500/- as application fee through demand draft in favour of Air India Charters Limited payable at Mumbai. SC/St applicants are exempted from paying the fee.
Selection process for this Air India Express vacancies will be done on the basis of performance in following rounds.
- Group Dynamics test.
- Personality Assessment.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination or Employment references.
Air India Express Online Application process
All the job hunters who meets the above specified eligibility criteria can apply through online mode for this Air India Express recruitment 2016.
- Contenders should visit the official website www.airindiaexpress.in
- From the home page, go to Careers section.
- Here find the link to Online Application for Airline Attendant.
- Click that link and go through the instructions.
- Now click the Apply Online link and fill the online Application form.
- Also upload scanned copy of recent photograph, etc.
- Preview you applications and if everything is fine then click the submit button.
- Don’t forget to take printout copy of your filled form.
- Submission of online forms gets start from : 01/03/2016.
- last date to fill the online form is : 21/03/2016.