BHU Recruitment 2017: Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi has issued a notice of new job notification for the recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor vacancies. Interested job seekers who are eligible can apply for BHU Teaching Faculty Jobs 2017 through online mode before 5th June 2017. Candidates who are waiting for Latest Govt. jobs in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Teaching Jobs in Varanasi and passionate for teaching can apply for these vacancies. Job aspirants should possess certain educational qualifications like M.Sc or MD or MS or Ph.D or M.Ch to meet the eligibility criteria set by BHU Recruiting Department based on the post for which individuals apply which can be viewed in this post.
BHU Professor Recruitment 2017
Banaras Hindu University has issued an official job notification for filling up about 541 various posts. Candidates willing to apply for BHU Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2017 should hold an age between the age limit, based on their post name as mentioned in the original notification. Selection of applicants will be done based on the merit obtained by them in written examination which will be conducted by BHU Selection Committee members. Shortlisted aspirants will earn fair amount as salary per month. More details about BHU Recruitment 2017 like age, salary, qualifications, no.of posts, selection process and application procedure can be seen in this post.
|BHU Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi|
|Name of the Post||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor|
|Last date to apply||5th June 017|
BHU Recruitment 2017, 541 Teaching Faculty Jobs Notification details
Job seekers should have done Ph.D degree with Master’s degree in concerned discipline from recognized Institute/University. To know about post wise qualification details, kindly refer to official notification.
Job applicants should hold an age between the age limit as specified by the organisation.
Relaxation to the upper age limit will be applied to the reserved category candidates as per Govt. norms.
- Professor : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Assistant Professor : Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 6,000/- per month.
- Associate Professor : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 9,000/- per month.
Candidates should remit the application fee through Net Banking or by using Credit card/Debit card or by any other means as specified in the notification.
- Rs. 1,000/- for General/OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC/ST category aspirants.
BHU Professor Selection Process
Applied job contestants will be selected based on their performance in interview conducted by Banaras Hindu University Recruiting Department.
- Merit List
BHU Recruitment 2017, online Application Process
Potential job fighters can apply for BHU Teaching Jobs 2017 through online mode before the last date 05/06/2017.
- Firstly, log on to the official portal www.bhu.ac.in.
- Search & open the link BHU Professor Notification 2017.
- Firstly register yourself by hitting on “START REGISTER” button.
- Now login with your credentials and select the post name for which you wish to apply.
- Enter educational & personal details correctly.
- Upload all the required document proofs mentioned in the notification.
- Verify your details and submit the application form.
- At last take a printout of it and send it to the below postal address.
The Office of the Registrar Recruitment & Assessment Cell,
Holkar Cell, BHU,
- Start date to apply online : 20/05/2017.
- Last date to apply online : 05/06/2017.
- Final date to deposit the application fee is : 07/06/2017.
- End date to submit the hard copy of application form is : 12/06/2017.