BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016 notification, BSSC Inter Level Exam date 2016 are published and interested candidates can apply before 13th march 2016. Bihar Staff Selection Commission has published this notification on its website and invited applications from capable aspirants for the recruitment of 13120 various jobs. This is a huge employment opportunity fir the job seekers who are looking for BSSC recruitment Notification, Govt Jobs in Bihar and are advised to use this chance carefully. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or its equivalent examination qualification are eligible to apply fro this job. Applying job aspirants should hold minimum age of 18 years and maximum age 23 years by the date of 23/01/2016. of All the details that re required to apply for this BSSC Recruitment 2016 like age limit, salary details, BSSC Inter level Exam date, application fee, last date to apply, BSSC Selection process, required qualifications, etc., are specified in this post.
BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016
Interested and eligible job fighters can submit online application form of BSSC Inter Level Exam through the official website. As per the official notification, online application process will begin from 22nd February 2016 and ends on 10th March 2016. Applicants who belongs to un-reserved category are required to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee and who belongs to Reserved category should pay Rs. 75/- only. Officials are going to publish the date for selection process which has two rounds. The are written test and pysco test. Applicants who scores good marks in these 2 rounds are going to be selected by the selection process. Selected applicants a salary package of Rs. 5,20 to 20,200/- per month. Candidates who have applied can subscribe to this website for further updates like Bssc admit card , BSSC Inter Level Exam answer key, etc.
BSSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post: Forest Guard, leader Instructor and Others
No. of Posts: 13120
Last date to apply: 10/03/2016
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
1.Typist Assistant Inferior Inspector – 788
2. Panchayat Secretary – 3161
3. Forest Guard – 639
4. Revenue Worker – 4353
6. Assistant Urdu Translator – 96
7. Typist / Stenographer – 66
8. Steno Assistant Inferior Inspector – 87
9. Low level Clerk – 890
10. Ni.Su.Clerk – 35
11. Low level Clerk (Samaharnalaya) – 125
12. Jr. Accounting clerk (Regional Installation) – 487
13. Leader instructor – 122
5. Stenographer – 21
14. Low level Clerk (Hindi) – 113
15. Low level Clerk (Urdu) – 30
16. Low level Clerk (Regional Office) – 36
17. Low level Clerk (Industrial Training Institute) – 77
18. Bench Clerk (District Consumer Forum) – 79
19. Bench Clerk – 37
20. Low level Clerk (Backlog Post) – 79
21. Crafts Teacher – 02
22. Low level Clerk (Regional Office of Labour Commissioner) – 57
23. Stenographer (Regional Office of Labour Commissioner) – 09
24. Reader – 02
25. Low level Product Clerk – 48
26. Information Assistant Grade I – 07
27. Low level Clerk Regional Installation – 511
28. Steno Typist (Regional Installation) – 116
29. Knitting Instructor – 01
BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016 13120 Jobs
Job contestants should posses qualifications like Intermediate or 10+2 or 12th standard from recognized Board. Should own good knowledge of Computer and typing. For post wise qualifications details go through the official notification.
Should have age between 18 to 23 years as on 23rd January 2016. For reserved category applicants age relaxations are applicable as per the Bihar Government Norms.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,20 to 20,200/- per month with grade pay of Rs. 1900/200/2400/- depending on the name of the vacancies.
Job seekers who are applying for this BSSC Inter level Exam 2016 are required to pay the application fee through SBI challan.
|Un Reserved||Rs. 300/-|
Applied candidates are called for the selection process which included following rounds. Applicants who performs well in these rounds gets selected.
- Written test.
- Psyco Test
BSSC Online Application Process www.bssc.bih.nic.in
All the job hunters who meets the above specified eligibility criteria can apply for BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016 through online mode from the main website.
- Firstly job aspirants should visit the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in
- Now find the link to BSSC Inter Level Exam 2016 on the home page.
- Click that link and go through the official notification, application process.
- Now click the Apply Online and fill the BSSC Application form.
- Also upload required scanned documents, etc.
- Now click the Submit button to finish the application process.
- Starting date for submission of online application : 22/02/2016.
- Last date to submit online form is : 10/03/2016.