CISF Recruitment 2018: Central Industrial Security Force has published new job notification for the recruitment of 447 Constable (Driver) posts. Desirable job contenders can apply for CISF Constable Jobs 2018 through online mode by visiting the official web page www.ssc.nic.in. Job seekers must have finished their 12th standard or its equivalent course from recognized Board to meet the eligibility criteria of CISF Constable Recruitment 2018. Submission of online applications towards this notification will begin from 19th February 2018 and end after 19th March 2018. Candidates who are searching for Police Jobs, Central Govt Jobs are advised to register for CISF Constable Notification 2018.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2018
Job seekers who are willing to apply for CISF Notification 2018 should hold minimum age of 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 27 years as on 1st January 2018. Applicants will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by the Central Industrial Security Force Selection Department members. Job seekers who are appointed for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector post will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 5200 to 20,200/-. More details about CISF Recruitment 2018 like age, salary, qualifications, no.of posts, CISF Recruitment selection process and application procedure can be seen in this post. To get notifications regarding CISF Admit Card Download, CISF Exam Pattern, CISF Previous Year Exam papers etc., subscribe to this website.
|CISF Recruitment 2018 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the Post||Constable (Driver)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last date to apply||19th March 2018|
CISF Recruitment 2018 – 447 Constable (Driver) Jobs
Job seekers who desire to apply for Constable (Driver) posts should have completed 12th class or its equivalent course from recognized Board.
Candidates must hold an age between 21 to 27 years as on 19/03/2018.
Relaxation to the upper age limit will be applied to the reserved category candidates as mentioned below:
- 05 years for SC/ST Category Candidates.
- 03 years for Other Backward Category Candidates.
- 03 years + military service period for EXSM persons.
- 10 years for Widows/Divorced women.
- 05 years for departmental aspirants.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month
Job contenders who are applying for CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 need to pay the application fee by downloading SBI E-challan from Official website or through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card.
- Rs. 100/- for General/OBC Category Candidates.
- No fee for SC/ST/Women/Ex-SM Category Candidates.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Applied job contestants will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by CISF Selection Department members.
- Physical Efficiency test
- Physical Standard test
- Medical Examination
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
CISF Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Potential and interested job fighters can apply for CISF Constable Jobs 2018 through online mode before the due date.
- Visit the official portal www.ssc.nic.in.
- Search & open the link CISF Constable Notification 2018.
- Enter educational and personal details correctly.
- Upload all the required document proofs as mentioned in the notification.
- Verify your details & submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to generate a hard copy of the form for future use.
- Start date to apply online : 19/02/2018.
- Last date to apply online : 19/03/2018
- Last date to pay challan fee is : 21/03/2018
Candidates who have completed registration process for CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 can stay tuned to this website to get further updates. Use following links to get information related to Admit Card, Answer Key, Exam Results, etc.
|CISF Constable Admit Card 2018||CISF Constable Syllabus 2018|
|CISF Constable Answer key 2018||CISF Constable Results 2018|