Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 : A new job offer has been announced by Delhi Cantonment Board to fill up the vacant positions of Peon, Safaiwala, Mali and Pump operator posts. About 217 vacancies will be filled through this employment notification. This could be a nice opportunity for those job seekers who are looking for Government jobs in Delhi, Group C, D Jobs in Delhi. Only those job finders who have passed 8th class or 10th class or 12th standard with ITI in relevant subject are eligible in applying for DCB Vacancy 2017. Appliers must hold an age above 18 years and upper age limit must not exceed 25 years by the date of 31st May 2017. Experience in concerned work area can be added as an advantage. All the useful details about Delhi Cantonment Board Notification 2017 like age limit, selection process, Delhi CB Application Process etc., can be viewed in this post.
Delhi Cantonment Board Vacancy 2017
Delhi Cantonment Board is popularly referred as Delhi Cantt. Cantt authority was established in the year 1914. It consists of eight elected members, three nominated military members and three Ex-officio members. The term of elected members is 05 years.Recently notification has been divulged by Delhi CB to recruit the vacant positions in their department. To apply for this CB Delhi Recruitment 2017 applies must remit the application fee as mentioned in the official notification. Selection of contestants is done on the basis on their performance in the tests conducted by Delhi CB Recruitment panel. Candidates who got appointed will receive up to Rs. 20,200/- as salary per month.
|Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Delhi Cantonment Board|
|Name of the post||Safaiwala, Peon an other posts|
|Last date to apply||31st May 2017|
DCB Post vacancy list :
- Safaiwala – 195
- Pump Operator – 13
- Peon – 03
- Mali – 06
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017, 217 Group C and D vacancy details
Qualifications Required :
- Safaiwala and Mali post: Any 10th pass candidate can apply for DCB Safaiwala Vacancy 2017.
- For Pump Operator post: Aspirants who have passed 12th class with ITI certificate in Electrician/Wireman can apply for these vacancies.
- For Peon post : Job finders who qualified 8th standard can apply for peon post in Delhi Cantonment Board.
Age Limit :
Job seekers must hold an age between 18 to 25 years as on last date of submitting the application form. Relaxation to upper age limit will be applied to reserved category candidates as mentioned below:
- 03 years for OBC category candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST aspirants.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- for Operator post and Rs. 1,800/- for remaining posts.
Application Fee :
To know details regarding application fee kindly refer to the original notification.
Delhi Cantonment Board Selection Process
Initially received applications will be verified by the DCB Department members. After that applicants who are eligible will be invited to attend the written test. Based on the marks obtained by them in first round they will be shortlisted for next round which may be trade test or physical test.
- Written test
- Trade or Physical test
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 Application Process, www.cbdelhi.in
All the job aspirants who are intended in applying for Delhi Cantonment Board Vacancy 2017 can follow below described steps and apply successfully.
- Visit the official website www.cbdelhi.in.
- Click on the Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Now open the link “Apply online for various Delhi Cantonment Board”.
- Before starting to apply once read the guidelines by clicking on the link “VIEW INSTRUCTIONS”.
- After that select the job name for which you wish to apply by clicking on the link “SELECT JOB TO FILL”.
- Select your post name and hit on Application Form button.
- Fill in your personal and qualification details in the mandatory fields.
- Also upload your latest photograph and signature.
- Preview the application and submit it.
- After submitting the application take print copy of it.
Important dates :
- Publication of advertisement : 30/03/2017
- Initial date to apply online : 01/05/2017
- Final date to apply online : 31/05/2017