Delhi Metro Recruitment 2018 : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) has just now published a latest recruitment notification. About 1896 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, and Maintainer vacancies are going to be filled through this notification. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation was registered on 3rd May 1995. Delhi Metro network consists of about 218.17 kms with 164 stations. It has contributed tremendously by becoming the first ever railway project in the world. Interested job aspirants can apply online by visiting the official portal www.delhimetrorail.com as per the dates specified in the original notification. Aspirants are advised to download the notification to get detailed information about recruitment procedure.
DMRC Recruitment 2018
The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in National Capital Region in India. It has released DMRC vacancy 2018 notification and invited applications from potential job aspirants. To apply for these DMRC Jobs, candidates should have qualifications like Engineering Diploma, Graduation or ITI in relevant discipline from a recognized University. Job seekers who are applying should hold an age in accordance with the organization rules. Find complete information like age limit, qualifications, application fee, salary, DMRC selection process, DMRC exam syllabus, online application process, etc., about Delhi Metro Rail recruitment 2018 from this post.
|Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 details|
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the post||Assistant Manager, Jr Engineer, Maintainer|
|No. of posts||1896|
|Last date to apply||12th March 2018|
DMRC Vacancy list :
- Assistant Manager : 141 posts
- Jr Engineer : 645 posts
- Maintainer : 1058 Posts
Delhi Metro Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Manager Post : Must have qualified GATE 2017 with a valid score and have secured minimum of 60% marks in B.E/B.Tech in concerned discipline from recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer Post : Candidates who are going to fill the form against DMRC Jr Engineer Jobs 2018 should posses qualifications like three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or its equivalent course from a recognized institute or University.
- Maintainer Post : Should have done ITI in relevant trade from any Govt recognized University/Board.
Please refer the original notification for more information on individual post’s qualifications.
Job contenders must hold minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 28 years as on 01/01/2018. Age relaxations of up to 05 years fro SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category applicants will be applicable.
- Assistant Manager : Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 46,500/- per month.
- Jr Engineer : Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 26,950/- per month.
- Maintainer : Rs. 10,170/- to Rs. 18,500/- per month.
Job seekers who are going to submit the online application form for this DMRC Recruitment 2018 jobs need to pay application fee through Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
- For UR/OBC category aspirants : Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women category aspirants : Rs. 250/-.
Delhi Metro Recruitment Selection Process:
Job aspirants who have submitted their online applications for these Delhi Metro Rail Jobs 2018 will get a call from official to participate in selection process. DMRC selection process has few rounds as listed below :
For Executive (Technical & Non Technical Posts)
- CBT (two papers)
- Group discussion
- Personal Interview
- Medical exam
For Non Executive posts
- CBT (two papers)
- Medical Examination
- CBT (one paper)
- Medical Examination
Job seekers who performs well in all these three rounds will get selected for these DMRC Jobs 2018
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Application Process
All the job hunters who are having necessary qualifications and age can apply for DMRC Recruitment 2018 through official website. Visit the main portal, www.delhimetrorail.com. Click on the link to Recruitment/Notifications page. Look for latest Delhi Metro Rail recruitment Notification for 1896 various vacancies. Check the original notification to get required information.
Now click the Delhi Metro Application link and start to fill the application form with personal and educational details correctly. Upload necessary copies of recent photo and other certificates etc. Verify your details and submit the application form.
- Initial date for registering online : 27/01/2018
- Final date to submit the online application form : 12/03/2018
- Start date to remit the application fee : 01/02/2018
- End date to pay the application fee : 12/03/2018