FCI Recruitment 2017 : Food Corporation of India has released two seperate notifications to fill up a total of 457 Watchman posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested can submit applications towards FCI Watchman Jobs 2017 through the official portal. Submission of online applications will commence from 18th September 2017 (1st notification) & 7th October 2017 (for 2nd notification) and will ends after 18th October 2017 (1st notification) & 6th November 2017 (2nd notification). Job seekers who have completed their 8th class are eligible to apply for FCI Watchman Notification 2017. Candidates who searching for Govt Jobs, 10th Pass Jobs are advised to register for FCI Recruitment 2017. Job aspirants who are appointed for Watchman post in FCI will get a monthly salary of Rs. 8,100/- to Rs. 18,070/-.
FCI Watchman Recruitment 2017
Candidates applying for FCI Notification 2017 should have attained 18 years of age and should not exceed 25 years as on 1st August 2017. An amount of Rs. 300/- should be paid by all the applicants (except reserved category applicants) towards application fee. Once the application process is complete, officials f FCI will inform all the eligible applicants to participate in selection process. The Selection committee will conduct various rounds like Written Test, Physical Endurance test for all the applicants. Only the candidates who clears all these rounds will get selected for FCI Watchman Jobs 2017. Candidates who wants to know more details about FCI Recruitment 2017 like salary details, application fee, FCI Watchman selection process, required qualifications, online application process, etc., can refer this post.
|FCI Recruitment 2017 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Name of the post||Watchman|
|Last Date to apply||18th October 2017, 6th November 2017|
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 – Watchman jobs
Candidates should posses qualification of 8th standard from a recognized Board.
Job aspirants should hold age between 18 to 25 years as on 01/08/2017. In case of reserved category applicants, there will be certain age relaxations in upper age limit.
- SC/ST – 30 Years
- OBC – 28 years
- Widows/Ph candidates – 35 years
- Divorced Women / OBC Ph – 38 years
- Women judicially separated / Ph (SC/ST) – 40 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 8,100/- to Rs. 18,070/- per month.
Job contenders who are registering for FCI Watchman Recruitment 2017 should pay Rs. 300/- as application fee through SBI Net Banking, Credit/Debit card or e-challan at SBI branches. All the applicants who comes under SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman category are exempted from paying the fee.
FCI Watchman Jobs Selection process:
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test.
The selection committee will shortlist the desired candidates conducting written test followed by Physical endurance test. Written test will be for 120 marks in English / Hindi with 120 multiple choice questions. Aspirants has to prepare General Knowledge, Aptitude, Reasoning and English language. Question paper will be in English and Hindi. Applicants must also has to pass the Physical Endurance Test, the details of PET as follows:
Physical Endurance Test Procedure as follows:
For Male Candidates:
- 100 Meters Race – 16 seconds
- 6 Kms Race – 07 Minutes
- Long Jump – 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump – 1.2 meters in 3 chances
For Female Candidates:
- 100 Meters Race – 20 seconds
- 800 Meters Race – 04 Minutes
- Long Jump – 2.7 Meters (9 Feet) in 3 chances
- High Jump – 0.9 Meters (3 Feet) in 3 chances
FCI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, Online Application Process
All the job fighters who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by filling the online application and enclosing the necessary documents such as scan copy of photo, signature and other relevant documents as required by the organization.
The detailed procedure to apply online as follows:
- Visit the official portal www.fciregionaljobs.com
- Click on the region you wish to apply
- Now you will be directed to the recruitment page, read the instruction before getting proceed with online registration.
- Hit on Click Here to Apply button
- Fill all the essential and valid data to get the user id and password.
- Fill all other details and upload the scan copy of photo and signature and other documents.
- Save the application and make payment through online or take printout of e-challan and make payment.
- The people who make offline payment has to confirm their payment details by uploading the details and ensure by downloading the e-receipt and completed application form.
Notification No. 1 :
- Online application process starts from : 18/09/2017
- Last date to apply online : 18/10/2017
Notification No. 2 :
- Online application process starts from : 07/10/2017
- Last date to apply online : 06/11/2017