Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 : Notification has been issued for conducting recruitment drive in order to hire dynamic and skillful job aspirants for the position of Private Secretary in High Court of Gujarat. There are about 14 vacancies which will be filled through this employment notice. Desirable aspirants who are waiting for Court Jobs can grab this great opportunity by applying for High Court of Gujarat Private Secretary Vacancy 2018. Candidates can start applying for these vacancies through online mode form 16th May to 31st May 2018. Job seekers who completed Graduation degree from Government authorized university are eligible to apply for this notification.
Gujarat High Court Private Secretary Recruitment 2018
High court of Gujarat was established on 1st May 1960. It has jurisdiction over the entire state of Gujarat. All the judges of High court are appointed by the President of India. Maximum age of applying candidates should not exceed 35 years, whereas minimum age should be greater than or equal to 18 years. Desirable applicants will be selected by the Recruitment panel by conducting written exam and viva voice. Shortlisted applies will earn up to Rs. 44900 to 142400/- as payment of monthly salary. All the useful details about Gujarat High Court Notification 2018 like age limit, selection process, Gujarat High Court Application Process etc., are included in this web page.
|Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 details|
|Name of the organisation||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of the post||Private Secretary|
|Last date to apply||31st May 2018|
Gujarat High Court category wise vacancy list :
- General – 08
- SC – 00
- ST – 08
- SEBC – 04
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility details
Qualifications Required :
Candidates should possess qualifications like Graduation degree from recognized University.
Age Limit :
Job contenders should hold age between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation is applied to reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Pay Scale : Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400/- per month.
Application Fee :
In order to register for these vacancies in Gujarat High Court, applies must remit the application fee.
- Rs. 500/- for General category persons.
- Rs. 250/- for reserved category aspirants.
Gujarat High Court Private Secretary Jobs 2018 Selection Process
Selection of desired aspirants is done based on constant elimination of unsuitable applicants by conducting few tests to test individuals intelligence and presence of mind.
- Written Examination
- Viva voice or Personal Interview
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Process
All the job fighters who are capable can apply for High Court of Gujarat Bailiff Stenographer Recruitment 2018 through online mode by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website www.hc.ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Hit on Apply online tab on the home page.
- Click on “Apply now” link which is available on that page.
- Enter personal and educational details in the required fields.
- After saving your details, pop up window gets displayed with your application number.
- Now login with this application number and DOB.
- Upload recent photo and signature.
- Submit the application and take print out of it which can be referenced later.
Important dates :
- Initial date to apply online : 16/05/2018
- Last date to apply online : 31/05/2018
- Written exam date : 05/08/2018