Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam [Scheme]: Government of Telangana has recently introduced a new scheme called Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam / Scheme for SC/ST Brides. Through this scheme each and every unmarried SC/ST girl gets Rs. 51,000 as financial assistance who resides or belongs to Telangana State. In this post we have provided complete details about this Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam/Scheme like how to fill Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam online, Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam guidelines and details, KLP application Form, how much amount the girl gets through Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam scheme, etc. This is one of the best scheme introduced by Telangana Government in recent times and will be very helpful for all the SC/ST brides. Read all the details about this scheme like eligibility requirements, documents required, details required, how to fill application form, etc., before starting the application process.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Complete Details
Below you can get complete details about Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam. We have mentioned each and every details about this Scheme like details to be filled in application form, documents, ID proofs that to be uploaded, application procedure, eligibility conditions to avail this scheme, etc.
The application form for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam or Scheme consists of 4 sections. They are:
- Bride Particulars.
- Bride Groom Particulars.
- Details of the Marriage.
- Upload – Scanned Documents, Photograph.
Bride particulars: In this section of application form, candidates should enter all the details about Bride like name of the bride, date of birth, father’s name, aadhar card number, educational qualifications, phone number, caste and subcaste. Candidates should mentioned income certificate and caste certificates details also. Most important details like address and Bride bank account details should be filled within this section. Please ensure hat you enter correct bank account details while filling the application form.
Bride Groom Particulars: In this section, candidates have to enter all the details about Bride Groom which includes, name of the bride groom, father’s name, date of birth, aadhar card no., qualifications, religion caste, family income present occupation, etc. and his address.
Details of Marriage: In this section of Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam scheme application form, candidates should enter details like date of Marriage, place of marriage and address of marriage.
Uploads: This section of Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam scheme applications form si very important and should be done carefully. Here candidates have to upload all the scanned copies of required documents/certificates/Id proofs and photographs. List of documents that should be uploaded includes:
- Marriage Confirmation Certificate.
- VRO/Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate.
- Age Proof certificate.
- Bride’s Photo.
- Scanned Aadhar Card copy of Bride.
- Scanned Aadhar card copy of Bride groom.
- Scanned pass Book copy of Bride.
Note: The size of all the scanned documents should be below 50 KB. Or else you will face errors while uploading.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam
Below are eligibility requirements or conditions for the Brides to become eligible for this Telangana kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Pathakam.
- Should be Resident of Telangana State.
- Should belongs to SC/ST community or caste.
- Should be an Unmarried Girl.
- Should have completed 18 years of age at the time of Marriage.
- Family Income should be lessthan 2 lakhs per anum.
- Only eligible if the marriage is done after 2nd october, 2014.
Step by Step procedure to apply online for Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme:
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e., www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- From the home page you can find the image of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme.
- Click the image. It opens a fresh application form.
- Enter all the required details correctly.
- Also upload required scanned documents, photos, etc.
- Once check all the details and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a printout copy of your application for future use.
Note: If you face any problems during the application process or if you have any doubts/queries please feel free to comment below.