NRSC Recruitment 2017 : National Remote Sensing Centre has advertised an employment notification for the recruitment of about 74 vacant positions of Technician, Scientific Assistant and other posts. Interested job fighters who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs in Hyderabad, NRSC Notification 2017 can avail this opportunity by applying for NRSC Vacancy 2017. To apply for these vacancies candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma or ITI in respective discipline from recognized Board/University. Candidates who have an attained age above 18 years and below 35 years by the date 10th June 2017 are eligible for applying to NRSC Hyderabad Jobs 2017. Aspirants who met the eligibility requirements set by NRSC Organisation can start applying from 20th May till 10th June 2017.
NRSC Hyderabad Technician Recruitment
National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) was functioning as autonomous body till August 2008 under Department of Space. NRSC is full-fledged centres of ISRO. The main objective of NRSC is being undertaking and facilitating remote sensing activities in our country. Recently notification has been divulged by NRSC for filling vacancies of various posts. Individual who have applied for NRSC Hyderabad Vacancy 2017 will selected by conducting few tests. Candidates who got appointed for these jobs will earn good amount as payment of monthly salary. All the useful details about NRSC Hyderabad Notification 2017 like educational qualifications, NRSC Application Process, selection procedure etc., are mentioned in this web page.
|NRSC Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||National Remote Sensing Centre|
|Name of the post||Technician, Scientific Assistant and other posts|
|Last date to apply||10th June 2017|
NRSC Hyderabad Vacancy list :
- Technician-B : 56
- Draughtsman-B : 06
- Technical Assistant : 02
- Scientific Assistant – 10
Notification details of NRSC Recruitment 2017
Qualification details :
- Technician : Should have completed SSLC with ITI in concerned trade to apply for NRSC Technician Vacancy 2017.
- Scientific Assistant : Job seekers must have done B.Sc to qualify for applying against NRSC Scientific Assistant Jobs 2017.
- Technical Assistant : Any candidate who have passed Diploma can apply for Technical Assistant Vacancy in NRSC.
Age Limit :
Job aspirants must hold an age in between 18 to 35 years as on 10/06/2017. In case of reserved category candidates, age relaxation is applied as given below :
- 03 years for OBC category persons.
- 05 years for SC/ST category aspirants.
Pay Scale :
- Technical / Scientific Assistant : Rs. 44,900/- (level-7)
- Technician and Draughtsman : Rs. 21,700/- (level-3)
Application Fee :
Details about application fee are not specified in the official notification.
NRSC Selection Process
In order to hire dynamic and result oriented job finders, NRSC organisation may adopt some selection method. Based up on the individuals skills and performance final selection is made by the Recruitment panel.
NRSC Recruitment 2017 online Application Process
Potential and willing job hunters are required to apply online for NRSC Technician Recruitment 2017. Follow the below describe steps for successful registering against NRSC Jobs 2017.
- Logon to the web portal www.nrsc.gov.in.
- Click on the relevant link of NRSC Hyderabad Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Firstly register yourself for the desired post.
- Now login with your credentials and hit on Log in button.
- Start filling your application with appropriate details.
- If required upload scanned documents of certificates in support of qualifications.
- Preview the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of it which can be referenced in future.
Important dates :
- Commencement of online application is : 20/05/2017
- Last date to apply online is : 10/06/2017