OFB Recruitment 2017: Ordnance Factories Board, Ministry of Defence has released new job notification for the recruitment of about 4110 Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) and Labour posts. Capable and interested candidates can apply for OFB Semi Skilled, Labour Recruitment 2017 through online mode by visiting the home page www.ofb.gov.in. Job aspirants can register online for Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 starting from 29th May 2017 to 19th June 2017. Job contenders who wish to apply for OFB Recruitment 2017 should have passed Matriculation from recognized Board to apply for OFB Semi Skilled Workman, Labour Jobs 2017.
OFB Semi Skilled Workman, Labour Recruitment 2017
In order to satisfy the eligibility criteria Job hunters should hold minimum age 18 years and maximum age must not be more than 32 years as on 19th June 2017. Selection committee will conduct the selection process in 2 rounds. Job fighters will be selected based on the marks obtained in written test and trade test conducted by OFB Selection team members. Written examination will be held or 100 marks which consists of objective type based questions. Selected aspirants will receive fair amount of Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- as monthly salary. Additional information about OFB Recruitment 2017 which includes no.of posts, job location, age, qualifications, OFB Recruitment selection process and application procedure can be viewed in this blog.
|OFB Vacancy 2017 details|
|Name of the Organization||Ordnance Factories Board|
|Name of the post||Industrial Employees and Labour|
|No. of posts||4110|
|Last date to apply||19th June 2017|
Ordinance Factory Recruitment 2017 – Region wise Vacancies
|State||Ordinance Factory (Region wise)||No. of posts|
|Telangana||Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK)||133|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM)||193|
|Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC)||499|
|Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK)||179|
|Tamil Nadu||Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF)||292|
|Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP)||05|
|Engine Factory Avadi (EFA)||09|
|Uttarakhand||Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF)||160|
|Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN)||138|
|West Bengal||Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF)||125|
|Maharashtra||Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH)||91|
|Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH)||181|
|Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA)||90|
|Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ)||219|
|High Explosive Factory (HEF)||84|
|Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK)||311|
|Orissa||Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL)||465|
|Chandigarh||Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC)||50|
|Madhya Pradesh||Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ)||230|
|Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT)||24|
|Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK)||129|
|Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT)||50|
|Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF)||176|
|Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF)||215|
|Bihar||Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN)||62|
OFB Recruitment 2017, 4110 Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour Jobs
Candidates whoever applying against these OFB Semi Skilled Workman, Labour Jobs should posses following educational qualifications.
- Semi Skilled : Should hold matriculation and NTC (National Trade Certificate) or NAC issued by NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training).
- Labour : Should have obtained Matriculation certificate.
Job seekers must hold age between 18 to 32 years as on 19/06/2017. In case of reserved category applicants certain age relaxations will be applicable.
- 03 years for OBC applicants
- 05 years for SC/ST applicants
- 10 years for PWC category applicants
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month
Job contenders who are applying for OFB Semi Skilled Industrial Employees and Labour Jobs 2017 should pay application fee by depositing the money through challan in any SBI bank branch.
- Application fee is Rs. 50/-
- In case of SC/ST/Female/Physically Handicapped applicants, there is no fee.
OFB Semi Skilled, Labour Jobs Selection Process:
All the applied job aspirants will be called for selection process and there by selected on the basis of performance in following rounds.
- Written Test
- Trade Test.
OFB Group C Recruitment Apply Online, Online Application Process
All the job hunters who meets the eligibility criteria of OFB Recruitment 2017 can apply online through official website.
- Firstly, visit the main website www.ofb.gov.in
- Now check the home page for “News Update”.
- Under that look for “OFB Notification 2017 for 4110 Semi Skilled Labour” and click on the link.
- Carefully read the instructions provided in the notification.
- Now click the Apply Online link and fill the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and finally click on submit button.
- Generate a hard copy of the same for future use
- Online applications can be submitted from : 29/05/2017
- Online application process will ends after : 19/06/2017
OFB Recruitment 2017 : 7048 Trade Apprentice Jobs
|Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Ordnance Factories Board|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Last date to apply||7th February 2017|
State wise Post Details:
|Name of the State||No.of Posts|
OFB Recruitment 2017, 7048 Trade Apprentice vacancies
- Candidates who desire to apply for OFB Trade Apprentice Jobs should have completed 10th class with minimum 40% marks in aggregate with 40% marks in Maths & Science from recognized Board/University for Non-ITI category.
- Job seekers should have passed ITI/Trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT for ITI category posts.
Job seekers should hold minimum age of 14 years and maximum age of 22 years as on 07/02/2017. Relaxation to upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category candidates as follows:
- 03 years for OBC Category candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST Category candidates.
- 10 years for PWD Category candidates.
Pay Scale : As per organizations norms.
To know in detail about application fee kindly refer to the official notification.
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Selection Process
All the candidates who have registered for OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 will be called for selection criteria. Selection will be based on their performance in the tests conducted by Ordnance Factories Board Selection Committee members.
- Written test.
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical examination.
OFB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, Application Process
Skillful and interested Job fighters can apply for OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment through online mode starting from 17/01/2017 till 07/02/2017.
- Visit the official portal www.ofb.gov.in.
- Find the link OFB Recruitment 2017 and open that link.
- Carefully read the instructions.
- Fill in educational and personal details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Verify your details and submit the application form.
- Finally, take printout of submitted application form.
- Online application starts from: 17/01/2017.
- Last date to apply online: 07/02/2017.