RRB Group D Notification 2018 : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Ministry of Railways has released a new job notification for the recruitment of 62,907 Group D vacancies. These posts includes Porter, Welder, Shunter, Gang man, Points man,Helper, Cabin man, Switch man, Track man, Lever man, Key man and Fitter posts. Job hunters who are willing to apply can visit the official website indianrailways.gov.in to submit application form. Online application process towards these RRB Group D Jobs 2018 will begins from 10th February 2018 and closes after 12th March 2018.
Candidates who have completed 10th class are eligible to apply for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018. Minimum and maximum age of applying job seekers must be 18 and 31 years respectively.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Board is a Government Organizations in Indian which is responsible for carrying the recruitment process of various posts in 21 railway boards. This time RRB is going to recruit about 62,907 posts in different regions across India. Once the applications process comes to an end, officials will filter the eligible applicants and conducts a selection process. Monthly income of Rs. 18,000 will be given for each applicants who got selected for these Group D vacancies. From this post, candidates will get to know about all the necessary information related to RRB Group D Notification 2018 like age, salary details, application fee, selection process, application process.
Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Name of the Post: Group D
No. of Posts: 62,907
Last date to apply: 12th March 2018
Official Website: indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Group D Vacancy 2018 – Region wise list
- Ahmedabad : 6087
- Ajmer : 4755
- Secunderabad : 6523
- Ranchi : 2525
- Allahabad : 4762
- Patna : 5981
- Bhopal : 3522
- Mumbai : 4625
- Bhubhaneshwar : 1532
- Kolkata : 2367
- Chandigarh : 7832
- Chennai : 2979
- Gorakhpur : 3388
- Bilaspur : 1159
- Bangalore : 2293
- Guwahati : 2577
RRB Group D Notification 2018 Apply 62,907 Vacancies
- Candidates should have completed 10th class from a recognized Board. Should hold ITI certificate from recognized NCVT/SCVT.
Age limit :
Job aspirants should hold age between 18 to 31 years as on 01/07/2018. Applicants of certain categories will get relaxations in upper age limit.
- OBC, ExSM : 03 years
- SC, ST, Widow, Divorced : 05 years.
- Railway Staff (Group C, D), PWD : 10 years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 18,000/- per month
Application Fee :
Candidates who are going to apply for RRB Group D Vacancy 2018 can pat the application fee through online mode using credit/debit card or net banking on or before 12th march 2018.
- For General, OBC applicants : Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST, Female, minorities, Ex-servicemen, PWD applicants : Rs. 250/-
Candidates can use offline facility too to pay the required application fee using SBI challan. Candidates must finish their online applications process and fee payment at least one day before the last date to avoid last minute hurry.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 Selection Process :
Job seekers who have completed the registration process are supposed to download RRB Group D Admit Card. Officials will upload the admit cards at least 7 to 10 days before the examination date. Selection for the posts of Group D will be made by conducting following rounds.
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply Online indianrailways.gov.in
All the job hunters can register for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 through online mode by visiting the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Firstly, visit the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to “Careers” page and look for “RRB Group D Notification 2018 – 62,907 Vacancies“.
- Download the notification and get all required information.
- Now click “New Registration” link and Get OTP to activate registration number.
- Use these details to logon to the official website.
- Fill the application form and also upload scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Finally submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Important Dates :
- Submission of online applications starts from : 10/02/2018
- Submission of online applications ends after : 12/03/2018
- Last date to pay the application fee is : 12/03/2018
- RRB Group D Computer Based Test (CBT) : April & May 2018
- RRB Group D Admit Card release date : April 2018
Candidates who have registered for RRB Group D Notification 2018 can keep visiting this website for upcoming updates related to RRB Group D Admit Card, Answer key & Result.