RRCAT Recruitment 2017 : Recently employment notification has been issued by Raja Ramanna Centre for Advocate Technology for filling up about 47 Stipendiary Trainee Category-I and Category-II vacancies on permanent basis. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Permanent Govt Jobs in Indore can utilize this opportunity by applying for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2017. Job finders who have done ITI or Diploma or Degree with an aggregate of minimum 60% marks can apply for Stipendiary Trainee jobs. Job contenders should hold an age between the age limit based on their post name which is mentioned below clearly in this post. Applicants are advised to visit the official website to know detailed information regarding RRCAT Notification 2017.
RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2017
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advocate Technology aimed at expanding the activities carried out at Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC). RRCAT was established by Department of Atomic Energy. Selection of applied contestants is done based upon their performance in the tests conducted by RRCAT Recruitment panel. Only the individuals who qualify the first round will be promoted to next level in the selection process. Candidates who got shortlisted for these posts will earn a good amount of monthly salary. Complete details about RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee notification 2017 which includes age limit, selection rounds, educational requirements, RRCAT Application Process etc., are clearly mentioned in this blog.
|RRCAT Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advocate Technology ( RRCAT)|
|Name of the Post||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I and II|
|Last date to apply||31st May 2017|
RRCAT Vacancy list :
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I : 23
- Stipendiary Trainee category II : 24
Notification details of RRCAT Recruitment 2017
Qualifications Required :
Should have done B.Sc or Diploma to apply for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Category-I Recruitment 2017 and SSC with ITI for the post of RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Category- II Jobs 2017.
Age Limit :
Job contenders must hold an age between 19 to 24 years for the post of Category-I whereas 18 to 22 years for the post of Stipendiary Trainee Category-II by the date of 31st May 2017. Relaxation to the upper age limit is applied to reserved category candidates as specified below :
- 03 years for OBC category candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST aspirants.
- 10 years for PWD category persons.
- 05 years for J&K Domiciles.
Pay Scale :
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 44,900/- per month.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II : Rs. 6,200/- to Rs. 25,500/- per month.
Application Fee :
To know details about application fee, kindly refer to RRCAT official notification.
RRCAT Trainee Selection process
For Stipendiary Trainee Category-I Post :
- Written test
For Stipendiary Trainee Category-II Post :
- Preliminary test
- Advanced test
- Trade or skill test
RRCAT Recruitment 2017 Application process, www.rrcat.gov.in
Only those job hunters who met the eligibility criteria can apply for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2017 through online mode before the closing date 31st May 2017.
- Go to the official website www.rrcat.gov.in.
- Under Announcement click on the relevant link related to RRCAT Trainee Notification 2017.
- Now click on Apply online link.
- Read the instructions and clink on the link “Click here to apply online for this post”.
- Select the post name for which you desire to apply and hit on Apply button.
- Register for this post by entering your email-id and hit on Submit button.
- After successful registration click on the link ” Click Here” which is available on the registration page.
- Login with your credentials and fill in the application form with educational and other details.
- Also upload scanned copies of relevant document copies.
- Verify your details and submit the application form.
- At last take print out of submitted application form for future reference.
Important details :
- Final date to apply online is : 31/05/2017