SAIL Recruitment 2018 : Steel Authority of India has recently issued a employment notification to fill up 382 Management Trainee (Technical) posts. Job hunters who are interested can submit their application forms by visiting the official website sailcareers.com. As per the dates mentioned in the original notification, online registrations against SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment vacancies will be opened from 1st February 2018 and closed on 21st February 2018. Job aspirants who are having maximum age of 28 years are eligible to apply for these Management Trainee jobs.
SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
SAIL, a Public Sector Enterprise, is India’s largest steel producing company. Job seekers who are looking for SAIL Jobs 2018 can use this job notification and can apply if meets requirements. All the useful and required information about this SAIL Recruitment 2018 like qualifications, salary, application fee, age limit, application process, etc., are included in this post.
Name of the Organization: Steel Authority of India
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
No. of Posts: 382
Last date to apply: 21/02/2018
Official Website: sailcareers.com
SAIL Notification 2018 – Discipline wise vacancy list
- Mechanical : 125 Posts
- Electrical : 88 Posts
- Chemical : 25 Posts
- Metallurgical : 88 Posts
- Instrumentation : 31 Posts
- Mining : 25 Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
Job contestants should have acquired below mentioned qualifications to apply for these SAIL Jobs 2018.
- Management Trainee : Should have completed Degree in Engineering with at least 65% aggregate marks in relevant discipline (i.e, in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining).
Candidates should hold max age limit of 28 years as on 01/02/2018. Age relaxations of 5 years for SC/ST applicants, 3 years for OBC applicants will be applicable.
Job contenders who are applying for this SAIL Recruitment notification are required to pay application fee through SBI challan form or Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking.
- For General & OBC candidates : Rs.500/-
- For SC, ST, PWD, Departmental applicants : Rs. 100/-
SAIL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
All the potential and capable job fighters can apply for SAIL Vacancy 2018 through online mode.
- Firstly, go to the official portal of SAIL i.e., sailcareers.com
- Click the link to open Recruitment/Notifications page.
- Look for latest SALI Jobs Notifications.
- Click on the current notification and go through the details provided in that.
- Now click the Apply Online link and fill the application form.
- If required upload necessary scanned documents.
- Now click the submit button to complete the application process.
- Take hard copy of the filled form for future reference.
- Online applications submission will starts from : 01/02/2018.
- Last date to submit online form is : 21/02/2018.
SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Selection for the post of Management Trainee in Steel Authority of India Limited will be made by considering the score obtained in GATE 2018, performance in Group Discussion and Interview.
Applicants who have registered for SAIL Recruitment 2018 can check this website to get latest updates related to Admit Card, Result.