Telangana Police Recruitment 2018, TSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2018 : The Government of Telangana, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) is planning to fill 14,177 Constable, SI, Other vacancies. Job seekers can expect release of notification very soon. Telangana is a newly formed state and has plenty of employment opportunities in Police Department. When ever there is a need to fill vacant posts in Police Department, Telangana Government will release a web notice specifying eligibility criteria and instructions to submit applications. Earlier few job notifications has been released by Telangana Police Recruitment Board for filling up vacancies like Constable in AR, Civil departments in regions that includes Hyderabad, Cyberabad, Warangal. Coming to recent announcement, about 12,942 Constable posts and 1210 Assistant Sub Inspector posts are going to be filled with desired candidates from Telangana region.
Update on 3rd February, 2018: Government of Telangana is going to announce new notification to fill about 14,177 Constable posts. Complete notification and other details will be updated later. Candidates can watch this website for further updates.
రాష్ట్రంలో కొత్తగా 14,177 పోలీసు కానిస్టేబుల్ ఉద్యోగాల భర్తీకి ప్రభుత్వం అనుమతి ఇచ్చింది. 12,941 కానిస్టేబుల్, 1210 ఎస్ఐ పోస్టుల భర్తీకి అనుమతిస్తూ ఉత్తర్వులు జారీ అయ్యాయి.
TSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2018
Many aspiring candidates from various districts of Telangana regions are waiting for Telangana Govt Jobs, Telangana Police Jobs. Here is a interesting update for all such job aspirants. Officials of TSLPRB are inviting applications from eligible job seekers for the post of Constable and SI. Job seekers who have completed 10th class, 12th class or its equivalent can register for Telangana Police Recruitment 2018. Applying job aspirants should have age above 18 years and below 33 years for Fireman posts, 25 years for all other posts. To apply for this recruitment, applicants have to pay Rs. 400/- ( in case of OC/BC) and Rs. 200/- (in case of SC/ST) as specified in the notification. Complete information regarding this TS Police Recruitment 2018 like age limit, pay scale details, TS Police Selection process, application fee, required qualifications, TS Police online application process, last date to apply, TS Police exam syllabus, exam pattern, etc., are included in this post.
|Telangana Govt Jobs 2018||TSPSC Notification 2018|
|Telangana Excise Constable Recruitment||TSPSC Gurukulam Notification|
TS Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancies details:
Name of the post: Constable, SI, Other posts
Name of the organization: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board
Number of Posts: 14,177 Vacancies
Last date to apply: updated soon
Official Website : www.tslprb.in
|Name of the Post||No. of posts|
Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 – Post wise vacancy details
- Civil Constable : 5002
- Special Constable : 3372
- AR Constable : 2283
- SI Civil : 710
- SI AR : 275
- SI Special Police : 191
- Communication SI : 29
- Communication Constable : 142
- CCL Constable : 53
- CTO Constable : 89
- Finger Print Bureau ASI : 26
Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 – 14,177 Constable Jobs
- Candidates who are applying for TSLPRB Constable Jobs should acquire 10th class or 12th class or Graduation or its equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University or Institute.
- Job aspirants should hold age between 18 to 25 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Age relaxations for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt norms.rules.
Pay Scale: As per the organization norms.
Contenders should pay application fee through any Mee Seva (e-Seva) or TS Online centers. Applicants must obtain a payment receipt after paying the application form which will be used later at time of online application.
- For OC/BC candidates : Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs. 200/-
TSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
Candidates who have submitted applications for Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 will be informed by the officials to take part in selection process. Selection committee will select the desired applicants by considering their performance in following rounds
- Preliminary Written test,
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT),
- Physical Efficiency test ,
- Final Written Examination,
- Marks weight age, and
- Personal Interview.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 Apply Online www.tslprb.in
All the job hunters who meets the eligibility criteria can apply online for this Telangana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 from the main website.
- Candidates should visit the main website www.tslprb.in
- Download “Telangana Police Constable Notification 2018” and get all required details from it.
- Click the link to “Apply Online” available on the home page of the website.
- Fill the online application form and upload required scanned copies of documents.
- Also pay the required application fee.
- Check the entered details and click on the Submit button.
- At last take a printout copy of your application for future use.
|TSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2018||Notification | Apply Online|
|TSLPRB Constable Exam Syllabus||Download|
- Starting date of TS Police Online applications : updated shortly
- Last date to apply online is : updated shortly
- Date of written examination : updated shortly
|Telangana Police Constable Hall Ticket||Telangana Police Constable Syllabus|
|TS Police Constable Answer Key||TSLPRB Constable Results|
TSLPRB Recruitment 2018 Constable Jobs
Candidates who have completed registration for Telangana Police Recruitment 2018 can start preparing for the preliminary examination. Go through Telangana Police Constable Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern to get better understanding about the examination. Applicants will be selected for the above mentioned posts based on their performance in written test, education qualifications, physical efficiency test, and personal interview. These are basic steps followed for the selection of any post under Telangana Police Recruitment 2018. All the applicants can watch this website to know about upcoming updates related to TSLPRB Hall Ticket, Answer key, Exam Results.