TSSPDCL AE Hall Ticket 2018 Download, Exam Date

By | February 22, 2018

TSSPDCL AE Hall Ticket 2018 : Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited is going to publish the hall tickets for Assistant Engineer Written examination very soon. Job seekers who are going to appear for this written examination can download their hall tickets from official portal. Going in to details, officials of TSSPDCL have identified 153 Assistant Engineer posts as vacant and has issued a notification to fill them. Many aspiring candidates have uploaded application forms for TSSPDCL AE Notification 2018 through online mode. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the release of hall tickets can get complete information related to tsspdcl ae exam date, hall ticket download date, etc. from this article.

Selection committee of TSSPDCL has planned to filter the merit candidates by conducting a written examination. As per the latest information, written examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer ( Electrical & Civil) will be held on 25th March 2018 at different exam centers located in GHMC area. Candidates has to download their TSSPDCL AE Hall Ticket 2018 from the official website only. Officials have clearly mentioned that, there is no other means to get hall tickets.

TSSPDCL AE Hall Ticket 2018 details
Name of the Organization Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited
Name of the post Assistant Engineer
No. of posts 153
Name of the Examination TSSPDCL AE EXam 2018
Date of Exam 25th March 2018
Declaration Type Admit Card, Hall Ticket
Official portal www.tssouthernpower.com

TSSPDCL AE Hall Ticket 2018 Download

Selection of desired candidates for the appointment will be made purely on the basis of marks obtained in written examination only. The final merit list will be divided into two parts. The first part of list consists of 30% of the posts of Open (merit list of local and non-local). Second part of the lists consists of remaining 70% of the posts of Local applicants only. Only those applicants who clears this qualifying examination by scoring high marks can make their name in this merit list.

Candidates who belongs to OC, BC, SC/ST, PH category should score a minimum qualifying marks in TSSPDCL AE Written Examination to qualify. Respective percentage of qualifying marks is as follows:

  • OC : 40%
  • BC : 35%
  • SC/ST : 30%
  • PH : 30%

Steps to download TSSPDCL AE Hall Ticket

  1. Firstly visit the official website tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
  2. Look for “TSSPDCL AE Admit Card/Hall Ticket”
  3. Click on the link and wait till the page is completely loaded.
  4. Enter registration details – registration number, date of birth.
  5. Now click the submit button to generate hall ticket.
  6. Download it and take a hard copy for future use.
TSSPDCL AE Hall Ticket 2018 Download

TSSPDCL AE Exam 2018 Scheme of Examination

TSSPDCL AE Exam 2018 question paper will consists of 100 multiple choice questions. Each question carries 1 mark and that make the paper for 100 marks. There will be two sections A & B. While section A consists of 80 questions on to topics related to technical subjects. Whereas section B consists of 20 questions on topics like General Awareness & Numerical Ability.

Applicants are here by informed that, they should finish the test within 2 hours i.e., 120 minutes. To appear for this examination, applicants must bring hard copy of their hall ticket. TSSPDCL AE Hall Tickets will be placed on the official website at least 7 days before the exam date (25th March 2018).


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *