UPPSC Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has declared a job notification for the recruitment of 137 Assistant Conservator and Range Forest Officer posts. As per the details specified in the notification, eligible job seekers can register for UP Forest Officer Recruitment starting from 5th May 2017 to 1st June 2017. This is an excellent opportunity for the aspiring candidates who are looking for UP Govt Jobs, UPPSC Notification. Candidates applying should meet the educational qualifications like Bachelor’s degree, B.Tech in relevant discipline to apply for UPPSC Forest Officer Jobs 2017. A monthly salary of Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- will be given for the aspirants who are appointed for the post of Conservator and Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/- for Forest Officer post.
UP Forest Officer Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are having age above 21 years and below 40 years as on 01/07/2017 can fill the application form towards UP Forest Officer Recruitment. Candidates who performs well i..e, who score good marks in preliminary and mains examination are going to be selected for UPPSC Forest Range Officer Jobs. An application fee of Rs. 125-/- should be paid at the time of online registration. Application fee may be reduced for reserved category applicants. All the useful information related to UPPSC Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 like age, salary details, qualifications, application fee, UP Forest Officer selection process, online application steps, etc., can be obtained from below.
|UP Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the post||Conservator and Range Forest Officer|
|No. of vacancies||137|
|Last date to apply||5th June 2017|
UPPSC Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply 137 Forest Officer, Assistant Conservator Vacancies
Job seekers who are applying for UPPSC Recruitment Notification should posses following educational qualifications.
- Assistant Conservator of Forest, Range Forest Officer : A bachelors degree with any of the subject from Botany, Geology, Chemistry, Statistics, Zoology, Physics, etc., is required. Or B.Tech Degree.
Job aspirants should hold 21 to 40 years as n 1st July 2017. Relaxations in upper age for reserved category applicants will be applicable as per UP Govt norms.
- Assistant Conservator of Forest : Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Range Forest Officer : Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4800/-
Contenders applying for UPPSC Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 can pay the application fee through Credit/Debit card or Net banking or E-challan.
- For General/OBC category applicants : Rs. 125/-
- For SC/ST category applicants : Rs. 65/-
- For PH category applicants : Rs. 25/-
UP Forest Officer Selection Process
Candidates who have registered for UPPSC Forest Officer Recruitment will be called for selection process which has two rounds. Candidates who gets qualified in these rounds will be appointed.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
UPPSC Forest Officer Recruitment Apply Online, Application Process uppsc.up.nic.in
All the job fighters who meets the eligibility criteria of UP Forest Officer Jobs can apply through online mode.
- Firstly, visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now click on Notifications link provided on the main page.
- Search for “UPPSC Forest Officer Notification 2017” and click on the link.
- Go through the instructions specified in the notification.
- Now click the Online Application link and fill the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future use.
- Online applications can be submitted from : 05/05/2017
- Online application process ends after : 01/06/2017
- Last date to send hard copy of application is : 05/06/2017