UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 notification has been published and job seekers can apply before 17th April 2018. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service Selection Commission has planned to fill up 694 Yuva Vikas Dal Adhikari vacancies. This is good opportunity for the job aspirants who are waiting for UP Govt Jobs, UP DTO Recruitment notification. Age of applying job aspirants must be above 21 years and below 40 years as on 1st July 2018. To be eligible for these Yuva Vikas Adhikari jobs, contenders should have completed Bachelor’s degree. Complete information regarding this UPSSSC DTO Recruitment 2018 like age limit, pay scale details, UP DTO selection process, application fee, qualifications required, UP DTO online application process, last date to apply, upsssc exam syllabus, etc., are included in this post.
UPSSSC Development Team Officer Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are interested can visit the official website www.upsssc.gov.in and can submit the online form. Job seekers who belongs to General/OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 125/- as application fee. In case of SC/ST candidates, application fee is Rs. 65/-. The mode of selection for this UP Yuva Vikas Adhikari Recruitment will be done by selection committee. Applicants who performs well in the written test and physical test are going to be selected. Selected candidates gets fair amount per month as per the organization standards. Step by step process for filling the online applications is mentioned below. Online registrations for this job will start from 15th March 2018 and ends on 19th April 2018. Job contestants can download the UPSSSC DTO official notification pdf file from this website.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service Selection Commission
Name of the Post: Yuva Vikas Dal Adhikari or Development Team officer, Exercise Trainer
No. of Posts: 694 posts
Last date to apply: 17th April 2018
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
- Development Team officer -652
- Exercise Trainer – 42
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification details
Job contestants should acquire Bachelor’s degree in concerned discipline as qualification from recognized University in India.
For Exercise Trainer post candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in D.PEd/B.PEd (Physical Education).
Should have age between 21 years to 40 years as on 01/07/2018. Age relaxations for reserved category applicants will be applicable as per UP Govt norms.
- Development Team officer – Rs. 29,200 to 92,300/- per month
- Exercise Trainer – Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400/- per month
Aapplicants can pay the application fee through E-challan , SBI Collect, Debit card/Credit card.
- Application fee for General/OBC candidates : Rs. 125-
- Application fee for SC/ST candidates : Rs. 65/-
- Application fee for PWD category aspirants : Rs. 25/-
Candidates who have applied for this UP DTO recruitment 2018 are going to be selected by conducting written test and Physical test.
UP Online Application Process, Apply Online upsssc.gov.in
All the job fighters who meets the eligibility requirements can apply for this UPSSSC DTO Recruitment 2018.
- Firstly, aspirants should visit upsssc.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment & Notifications” tab or link
- Chose the post you want to apply.
- Click on the Apply Online link beside the post.
- Fill the online application form and upload scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee as specified in the notification.
- Submit the form to finish the application form.
- Finally, take a printout copy of it for future use.
- Online applications for this jobs will start from : 13/03/2018
- Online applications will close on (Part-I) : 17/04/2018
- Online applications will close on (Part-II) :23/04/2018
- Start date to pay the application fee : 15/03/2018
- Last date to pay the application fee : 19/04/2018