WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 Notification is out today and all the eligible aspirants can apply before 27th April 2018. West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited has planned to fill the vacant positions of 292 Junior Engineer, Technician and other vacancies. This is a good news for the job hunters who are waiting for such WBSETCL recruitment notification, West Bengal Govt Jobs. Candidates who are applying should have done their Graduation or post Graduation to be eligible. Job seekers should hold minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 27 years as on 1st January 2018. Complete information regarding this WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 like application fee, pay scale details, WBSETCL selection process, age limit, required qualifications, WBSETCL online application process, application form,last date to apply, WBSETCL exam syllabus etc., are provided below in the post.
WBSETCL Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organization: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Technician
No. of Posts: 292 posts
Last date to apply: 27th April 2018
Official Website: www.wbsetcl.in
- Junior Engineer Grade II – 155
- Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) – 01
- Technician Grade III – 116
- Junior Executive (Store) – 20
WEBSETCL Recruitment 2018 Notification details
- Job contestant should acquire qualification like 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering to apply for Jr Engineer post,
- Madhyamik or equivalent and ITI in Wireman / Electrician trade to apply for Technician Grade III post,
- Graduation in any discipline with 1 year PG Diploma in Logistics/Material Management/Logistics & Material Management/Supply Chain Management to apply for Jr Executive post,
- Graduation in any discipline with 2 years full time Post Graduate in Public Relations/Journalism/Mass Communications from any recognized University or Institute.
Should have age between 18 to 27 years of age by the date of 1st January 2018. In case of reserved category applicants, 5 years and 3 years relaxations are applicable respectively for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
- Junior Engineer Grade II – Rs. 6,300/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,400/- per month.
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 6,300/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,600/- per month.
- Technician Grade III – Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,700/- per month.
- Junior Executive (Store) – Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- per month.
All the applying candidates should have to pay the application fee amount as specified in the official notification.
- Assistant Manger : Rs. 400/- for General/OBC category candidates.
- Other Posts : Rs. 250/- for General/OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC/ST category candidates.
Job seekers who have applied for this govt job are going to be selected on the basis of performance in following rounds.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
WBSETCL Online application Process www.wbsetcl.in
All the interested and eligible job seekers can apply online for this WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 through official website.
- Applicants should logon to main website www.wbsetcl.in
- On the home page find the WBSETCL Recruitment notification.
- Click that link and wait for the page to load.
- Fill the WBSETCL Online application form and upload required set of scanned documents.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Now click on the submit button to finish the application process.
- Download or take hard copy of form for future use.
- Online applications for this job will starts from : 06/04/2018.
- Last date to apply online is : 27/04/2018.